• Tue news: Merck's Keytruda stages comeback in head and neck cancer. GSK, Pfizer RSV vaccine sales fall. Astellas gene therapy bet. Extreme weather —>drug shortages. J&J discontinues bladder cancer drug. See more on our front page

He wore make up for New Year's Eve

Really, how many drunk driving deaths and Liver Cirhosis deaths happen every year? If Beauregard bans weed, time to ban alcohol and tobacco too. Nanny fucking government is insidious, whether from the left OR right.

Let's say alcohol causes 1,000 deaths a year and you legalize weed which causes 10 deaths a year, what have you done? You've made an irrational decision to kill more people.

You and I both know this isn't a trade off so respectfully you're approach is silly.

If you want to advocate for alcohol prohibition again and weed legalization to take its place, then knock yourself out, but there is no need to point out the dangers of alcohol if you don't.

It's an additive proposition not a substitution one. And this is not an example of Nanny government. This is about health and welfare of the people. We can't have an opium den of anarchy.

Let's say alcohol causes 1,000 deaths a year and you legalize weed which causes 10 deaths a year, what have you done? You've made an irrational decision to kill more people.

You and I both know this isn't a trade off so respectfully you're approach is silly.

If you want to advocate for alcohol prohibition again and weed legalization to take its place, then knock yourself out, but there is no need to point out the dangers of alcohol if you don't.

It's an additive proposition not a substitution one. And this is not an example of Nanny government. This is about health and welfare of the people. We can't have an opium den of anarchy.
I would rather have 10 as opposed to 1000.

Oh really? Please explain how 1010 is not a greater number than 1000.

You don't know the first thing about logic.

Yep you've made a complete fool of yourself! :D:D:D:D:D:D

1000 is greater than 10. An ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure according to one of our founding fathers. Please tell us oh Snarky Sparky how saving 1000 lives (as Libs has suggested) is not better than saving 10. :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

1000 is greater than 10. An ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure according to one of our founding fathers. Please tell us oh Snarky Sparky how saving 1000 lives (as Libs has suggested) is not better than saving 10. :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Look! The little idiot boy embarrassed himself again!

I asked a question first and you ran from it like the cowardly fool you always are.

1010 is greater than both 1000 and 10 and that is the only number that matters. Nobody is seriously discussing substitution of one for the other, idiot boy. It is only an ADDITIVE proposition you!

Look! The little idiot boy embarrassed himself again!

I asked a question first and you ran from it like the cowardly fool you always are.

1010 is greater than both 1000 and 10 and that is the only number that matters. Nobody is seriously discussing substitution of one for the other, idiot boy. It is only an ADDITIVE proposition you!

And the very valid point made by Libs was this: How can you justify having a legal substance that is 100 times as toxic as another that's illegal. The answer is, you really can't - that is unless you're an attorney who wears a shit eatin' grin. :cool:

And the very valid point made by Libs was this: How can you justify having a legal substance that is 100 times as toxic as another that's illegal. The answer is, you really can't - that is unless you're an attorney who wears a shit eatin' grin. :cool:

Still dodging I see! Pathetic on your part again.

The real question at hand is how can you justify having another legal substance that will contribute to death and dysfunction?

Yep! You lose, coward! :rolleyes:

Still dodging I see! Pathetic on your part again.

The real question at hand is how can you justify having another legal substance that will contribute to death and dysfunction?

Yep! You lose, coward! :rolleyes:

Why don't you ask Libs that question coward, let him skewer you properly. :cool:

I've already addressed Libs, you coward. Now quit running from me and at least try to face me like a man instead of hiding behind Libs like the scared child that you are.

I quoted him idiot. That's his opinion and I share it - in a perfect world. It won't happen though, alcohol too ingrained in our culture. :confused:

I quoted him idiot. That's his opinion and I share it - in a perfect world. It won't happen though, alcohol too ingrained in our culture. :confused:

Exactly, fool! So why are you talking nonsense like there is the possibility of some kind of trade off. If we're not getting rid of alcohol because it is too engrained in our culture then we are discussing adding MORE deaths and dysfunction in our society by legalizing another problematic substance even if it isn't nearly as problematic as booze. It's still additive and will make things worse. Only an illogical fool would favor that or the chronically selfish and self-centered.

Exactly, fool! So why are you talking nonsense like there is the possibility of some kind of trade off. If we're not getting rid of alcohol because it is too engrained in our culture then we are discussing adding MORE deaths and dysfunction in our society by legalizing another problematic substance even if it isn't nearly as problematic as booze. It's still additive and will make things worse. Only an illogical fool would favor that or the chronically selfish and self-centered.

Go tell it on the mountain. 29 states seem to agree with Libs and Vag. :)