happy birthday michelle lavaughn robinson obama the sexiest first lady of america eve

Re: happy birthday michelle lavaughn robinson obama the sexiest first lady of america

Hey! Show some respect ! :cool:
I think she's a well educated, classy lady. I would not be interested in doing her.

Re: happy birthday michelle lavaughn robinson obama the sexiest first lady of america

Hey dipshit, you announced to the world in your OP that you'd do an old fat chick.

Honestly, I'll bet you would do anyone who gave you the chance. It just hasn't happened for you.

She's a fat broad nursing a baby. Her roommate/husband probably can't stand her. She'll take whatever she can get.

Hey! Show some respect ! :cool:
I think she's a well educated, classy lady. I would not be interested in doing her.

I think that she's a dangerous, cynical person. She grew up taught to hate white people (unless they can help me) and she tells me a lot about herself, based upon her associations. She is what she is. Don't think for a minute that she's not second in command. Scary shit man.