• Tue news: Merck's Keytruda stages comeback in head and neck cancer. GSK, Pfizer RSV vaccine sales fall. Astellas gene therapy bet. Extreme weather —>drug shortages. J&J discontinues bladder cancer drug. See more on our front page

He wore make up for New Year's Eve

Go ahead, defend the POTUS wearing makeup. But I don't wear makeup studmuffin. :cool::cool::cool:

Buttercup, I didn't say you wore makeup but every man that appears on TV in a planned appearance does so you're getting all lathered up over nothing.

Guys his age do stuff with their hair, have plastic surgery etc so what's the big deal with Trump wearing a little makeup? What do you think that means idiot boy?

Buttercup, I didn't say you wore makeup but every man that appears on TV in a planned appearance does so you're getting all lathered up over nothing.

Guys his age do stuff with their hair, have plastic surgery etc so what's the big deal with Trump wearing a little makeup? What do you think that means idiot boy?

It was a TV show? I though it was his own private party. I don't know about all that shit. That's for you Hollywood elite Libtypes. :cool:

So your 401 K goes up, he outlaws pot, he restricts free speech. Happy now?
The Pot thing is still in flux. I despise Beauregard by the way and if you were honest with yourself, you would know that. How has free speech been “restricted?” Congress needs to address the Schedule I of weed once and for all. I thought you Liberal fucks were all for gender not being binary by the way? You should celebrate that he wears makeup.

Weed has the same problem as most care free happy go lucky individuals. Not doing anything wrong just chilling trying to making everyone at the party happy.Then here comes the haters causing Weed problems as usually. Lol :)

Reactions: libluvsbukkake

The Pot thing is still in flux. I despise Beauregard by the way and if you were honest with yourself, you would know that. How has free speech been “restricted?” Congress needs to address the Schedule I of weed once and for all. I thought you Liberal fucks were all for gender not being binary by the way? You should celebrate that he wears makeup.

The way I see it: Yes, the weed thing is in flux. It will be interesting. Trump likes to delegate and for now, he's delegated the issue to Beauregard (love the nickname btw) but that doesn't mean he won't change his mind. For now, there are bigger fish-to-fry, as in NOKO, McMaster's spin on Russia (he has a meeting w/ Trump this week) and other issues. On the tax cut, while I love it, in the haste to sign something it may be a bill that needs some tweaking. For one, it's just a cut not an overhaul like he promised - as in 'where's my postcard filing form?' Also he is counting on growth as the result, a substantial and sustained raise in GDP. The assumption is the growth will produce enough revenue to cover the debts from the cut. If that happens, great. If not, more money will be needed and one way to get it would be a federal tax on marijuana just like alcohol.

On free speech? Well the other day he said, "Maybe it's time to change our libel laws. I doubt he can do that but that, to me, shows a clear indication that he'd LIKE to. The result would be wealthy people like him, with high dollar, high power attorneys could, in effect, restrict free speech.

Again, I don't think he can do it but like you said, he likes to get shit done so it seems he is now seeing some handwriting on the wall when he says he may start working with Dems. This guy is a pragmatist and he has been all over the place with his politics, left to right and right to left. From 'I really like Hillary Clinton' to 'Lock her up.' His position is like the flavor-of-the-month club - it isn't what he believes, it's what will work.

Sometimes that's scary and sometimes it's refreshing.........

Back to the 401K, ROLL BABY ROLL............. :cool:

Reactions: libluvsbukkake