hcv

Why don't we hear about these resignations?
Per HR guidelines, the confidentiality of employee status must be protected. Furthermore, you should not be concerned with other HCV reps but rather focus on your sales performance. We need every HCV $ to help with our bonus plan. Stay the course and SELL!

Per HR guidelines, the confidentiality of employee status must be protected. Furthermore, you should not be concerned with other HCV reps but rather focus on your sales performance. We need every HCV $ to help with our bonus plan. Stay the course and SELL!

Bonus plan - - r u on another planet >>>
I don't know of anyone in my region who made VPak bonus

I've made plan bonus for two straight years in HCV. I'm ranked # 4 nationally and #1 in my district/region. It's a sorry thing that the folks who were cut still post here.

My bosses love me. HR loves me. Don't you have to get back to that janitorial/Line maintenance job in the factory ? Oh no you don't ,,,,that's right ,,,,We outsourced your job Sorry I forgot.

BS.... that isn't happening in my region >>> NOT EVEN CLOSE !!!

Where have you been ? My Vpak plan bonus was $18k for last year and 16k the year before.
Sounds like you are one of the many that got PIPd and Tossed to the curb. Poor performance and poor work ethic = Bye Bye

BS.... that isn't happening in my region >>> NOT EVEN CLOSE !!!

Where have you been ? My Vpak plan bonus was $18k for last year and 16k the year before.
Sounds like you are one of the many that got PIPd and Tossed to the curb. Poor performance and poor work ethic = Bye Bye

Great job champ! 50% target.

Yes they moved on after they were on performance plan and then terminated. Just like yourself. After we booted you the only "viable products" you work with now, is a mop and a bucket and burger spatula..... Hold the Pickles.... Hold the lettuce....