Great Lakes RBD Tina going down!

This is the same post by one dude who gives one word answers to keep it all going. Give it up dude! Get over your grudge and find a new job!

This is a dead post... We all know it...l

Hardly one guy or girl. How about both male and females have posted. Stop trying to end this thread by deleting responses. We have no grudge. Just stating the facts. Great Lakes has been dead last for 4 years straight. Hardly stellar performance, and how many DM's won pinnacle in the Great Lakes during 2011. Just because, your embarrassed that your poor leadership skills and your lack of engaging motivational skills have sank this Region the past consecutive years, doesn't mean you need to go all med-evil. Let's see if you make 2 more years, I'm betting not.

Hardly one guy or girl. How about both male and females have posted. Stop trying to end this thread by deleting responses. We have no grudge. Just stating the facts. Great Lakes has been dead last for 4 years straight. Hardly stellar performance, and how many DM's won pinnacle in the Great Lakes during 2011. Just because, your embarrassed that your poor leadership skills and your lack of engaging motivational skills have sank this Region the past consecutive years, doesn't mean you need to go all med-evil. Let's see if you make 2 more years, I'm betting not.

2 Years!!!! You give 2 Years???!!! How the hell much further can this ship sink?

I say kick the account manager's ass around some more. That is who needs to go.

CV rep here from the Great Lakes. We are all getting 100% bonus to do nothing. Detail only calls, already done for the day. Perfect life. Thanks Tina, you make it easy for us to do nothing. I think she should stay and go down with the ship. At least until fall.

CV rep here from the Great Lakes. We are all getting 100% bonus to do nothing. Detail only calls, already done for the day. Perfect life. Thanks Tina, you make it easy for us to do nothing. I think she should stay and go down with the ship. At least until fall.

The calls are time stamped, and John or your DBM check that for her. Don't be silly!

I think we are smart enough to know you enter them throughout the day, at the pool.

Yes, I know. I was directing the statement to the genius who claimed at 10:02 a.m. E.S.T. that he or she was done for the day and had all their calls "in" for the day. Which would imply that all their calls were entered at 9:02 a.m. C.S.T., and they had nothing to do for the rest of the day thanks to Tina. Time stamps are unforgiving, and I think Tina could be too!

Yes, I know. I was directing the statement to the genius who claimed at 10:02 a.m. E.S.T. that he or she was done for the day and had all their calls "in" for the day. Which would imply that all their calls were entered at 9:02 a.m. C.S.T., and they had nothing to do for the rest of the day thanks to Tina. Time stamps are unforgiving, and I think Tina could be too!

No, " in" would mean " made ", which is in itself a joke.

No, " in" would mean " made ", which is in itself a joke.

I enter my calls through out the day. It's easy to fake calls at the pool, every 30-45 min enter them in, putting my masterful fictitious call note. Call notes worthless fiction anyway. By the time I get a great relaxing paycheck tan, I finish making sure my 8-9 calls are in. No samples, garenteed payouts, why should I work? I easily call my offices, to schedule future lunches, so I know who's in and who's not. It's simple, until we actually have something to sell, I'll enjoy my days at the Mall shopping and laying out at the pool. Tina is the best RBD. Why should I worry, all her techniques, just give us the road map to a very relaxing summer. Stay Tina, I couldn't be happier!

I enter my calls through out the day. It's easy to fake calls at the pool, every 30-45 min enter them in, putting my masterful fictitious call note. Call notes worthless fiction anyway. By the time I get a great relaxing paycheck tan, I finish making sure my 8-9 calls are in. No samples, garenteed payouts, why should I work? I easily call my offices, to schedule future lunches, so I know who's in and who's not. It's simple, until we actually have something to sell, I'll enjoy my days at the Mall shopping and laying out at the pool. Tina is the best RBD. Why should I worry, all her techniques, just give us the road map to a very relaxing summer. Stay Tina, I couldn't be happier!
Wtf is up with this entire thread? Seems the reason the region is last has to do with much more than 1 person. Really stupid

Wtf is up with this entire thread? Seems the reason the region is last has to do with much more than 1 person. Really stupid

Really!! I was looking around here and found this and thought it was about a manager I once had named Tina. Best manager I ever had. I remember her motivated team who overcame many obstacles and won many trips. Perhaps all the whiners on here are the problem. Maybe she needs more winners.

Really!! I was looking around here and found this and thought it was about a manager I once had named Tina. Best manager I ever had. I remember her motivated team who overcame many obstacles and won many trips. Perhaps all the whiners on here are the problem. Maybe she needs more winners.

Hmmmm, nope, I don't think Nuremberg defense will work in biopharma