Great Lakes RBD Tina going down!

Unfortunately, mediocrity and obedience will prevail. Which means Tina is not going anywhere. Lil Kim and Rita demand obedience or your gone, hell of a way to run a business but that is where BMS is in 2012.

Lamberto brings the same macho manage by intimidation style from the old country. I'm leaving in a few weeks, finally got my new offer, just working out details.

Good luck to all that stay with this outfit, you need it.

Cheers to that. Hopefully Tina looked at other career options as well. I personally don't think I could finish dead last for 4 years in a row and think I was good at my job.

So...did Tina get put on written warning...we will never know...but we do know that when she comes out of the performance recovery meeting..she will be on a rampage and coming to get us..this is when we will find out what kind of leader she is...put everyone on written warning or really come up with a plan to drive business....or just more tracking forms..cmon Rita make an example of her..

Tina is definetly on her last year, finishing last again will end her career. Just look out Michigan she's going to be looking to get rid of some reps, and definetly put reps in Michigan on written warning. Stay out of the bottom 10% at all costs.