• Fri news: Eisai/Biogen Alzheimers med. BMS earnings beat. Big Pharma unfazed by IRA. Indivior opioid settlement. Abbott CGM recall. —http://bit.ly/w28kSd — See more on our front page

Glad Tess is gone

Love the misogynistic comment. I was a qualified women passed over for an unqualified woman in her network. Tess was nothing more than someone promoted beyond her means. Happens all the time. Misogyny is a lame excuse and overused. Degrades us women

No support? She had over 100 past and current colleagues (including her boss “BB”) who attended an online going away celebration prior to her last day.

In fact, they wanted to have a live retirement celebration months after she left but Tess graciously declined.

Get your facts straight and maybe spend more time worrying about why you are so paranoid and miserable…..

BB was not a fan!. When she compromised her integrity- he was happy to show her the exit door. BB is a class act and allowed her to appear to retire when she in fact was fired. That joke of a virtual retirement was a class move by BB. She was never offered a big retirement party. Tess was a true narcissist and would have jumped at a big celebration. Sounds like she had one supporter who is doing damage control. I am HQ and know what happened

BB was not a fan!. When she compromised her integrity- he was happy to show her the exit door. BB is a class act and allowed her to appear to retire when she in fact was fired. That joke of a virtual retirement was a class move by BB. She was never offered a big retirement party. Tess was a true narcissist and would have jumped at a big celebration. Sounds like she had one supporter who is doing damage control. I am HQ and know what happened

BB was a class act……Bahahahahahaha, Bahahahahahaha, Bahahahahaha. Now that’s a good one! HQ my ass, more that DQ!

Apparently her old team was in California this past week. The new lead did a nice job and is much more respected. Much better leadership and a welcome change. No one missed TC or talked about her. That was the word on the street. Was not there but that was the chatter. Time to move on