• Thurs news: Sage R&D layoffs. Another Sanofi radiopharma deal. Novartis loses bid to block generic. Kezar lupus trial stopped. Why are so many pharmacies closing. See more on our front page

Glad Tess is gone

Exact Sciences here. Tess made an attempt to get a senior leadership position here. She knew people here and thought she was a shoe-in. We didn’t like her when we were at Pfizer and don’t want her here.

i remember when she made a big announcement that she was selected for the female network group CHIEF. total joke as you buy your way into that group like a cult. then she retires? no way, she was canned. bye bye

I watched her belittle a manager who disagreed with her in Team 3 years ago. The male DM was far superior to her in talent and as a human being. He took it in stride and demonstrated to all who witnessed that he was the better person. She was sooo bad

I watched her belittle a manager who disagreed with her in Team 3 years ago. The male DM was far superior to her in talent and as a human being. He took it in stride and demonstrated to all who witnessed that he was the better person. She was sooo bad

No surprise! She hated men and went out of her way to promote unqualified women. Just look at that rare disease leadership team she put together. BORING.....

Eliza did the same thing. When she was at Pfizer she was asked why the reps in her region weren't getting any promotions. She replied that nobody in her region had the talent to be promoted. She further stated that nobody could even be trained for further promotion. The only person in her region with talent was herself. Everyone else was too stupid! She said this on a regional webex with everyone from the region listening.

Didn’t know her. However- arrogance catches up with you and that sounds like what happened to both of them. Tess also surrounded herself with arrogance and people who do not like to be challenged

OMG - this is funny. Have not been on this site in a while and fun viewing some of the sites. Tess was my manager a few years back. Very few reps liked her unless you were a female. Her field trip coaching guides were 8 pages and she would often copy down an entire conversation. Nobody read them. Was happy when I got realigned to another division during one of the changes. Interesting to see her get promoted. She never had peer respect

This entire chain is comical and at best stupid entertainment. “She hated men” yet had numerous examples of developing strong men leaders who have since moved on to larger roles. Maybe change that to “Hated Stupid Men”. ;-)

That’s comical! Relatively new to Pfizer and promoted quick to Rare disease. She promoted mostly unqualified women and tossed in a few token males. Don’t forget- promoting a highly unqualified female is what got her fired. You may be a supporter of hers - but the fact’s speak for themselves

She hired her friends, lied about their qualifications, and that's what got her fired. Some of them didn't even live where they were supposed to be working. Those are the facts.

She hired her friends, lied about their qualifications, and that's what got her fired. Some of them didn't even live where they were supposed to be working. Those are the facts.
fact-jack.gif