• Fri news: Gilead withdraws bladder cancer drug. Amgen and Intercept PDUFA date pushback. CVS replaces CEO. Supernus depression trial. AbbVie Parkinson’s approval. See more on our front page

Gilead Exec Denies Former Aide's Sexual Allegations

Sounds like my West Coast RD and my Covid ERD.
So True. I worked with this stalker at another company & ended up having a restraining order on him when he was terminated then went to a Contract Sales Force company.
When I heard he was at Gilead, I was totally shocked and knew whoever the Gilead Covid hiring manager was did not call any employee referrals. That's a fact!

At least, KY wasn't married when he put himself in a compromising situation with a subordinate. I can easily top that story, so here goes...

In 2016, I attended a Gilead P-Club trip in Cabo with my former EVP hubby and we were having a fabulous time. We brought our son with us and when we weren't doing day activities with him and P-club winners, we were having plenty of romance during the evenings (if you know what I mean). On the last night of the trip, my hubby disappeared for 2 hours from the award ceremony after-party and I found out a few years later, he'd dipped out with the Miami rep for some "alone time". You'd think they'd have the "decency" to have a secret meetup when I wasn't nearby at the party and our son wasn't at the same hotel. You'd think he'd have the "decency" not to cheat on his wife, much less, while I with him on a company sponsored trip for Christ sakes.

I have no idea what transpired between them, although I have to assume the worst, since he lied about his whereabouts. Even if they didn't hookup, it wasn't cool to sneak off with a female subordinate who was many rungs beneath him. Fortunately for him, she didn't use that dalliance as an opportunity to sue Gilead (as far as I know). Unfortunately for him, his cheating ways ended our marriage and I'm better off without having that fool in my life. The Miami rep can have him, lucky girl ;).

Seriously, when are older men who have large egos and large bank accounts going to figure out that they have a lot of exposure (professional, legal, monetary) when they screw around with female subordinate colleagues? I guess never.