• Fri news: Gilead withdraws bladder cancer drug. Amgen and Intercept PDUFA date pushback. CVS replaces CEO. Supernus depression trial. AbbVie Parkinson’s approval. See more on our front page

Gilead’s Sandrine Piret-Gérard Needs to Go

Nino

new user
  • Nino   Mar 11, 2023 at 08:59: AM
Sandrine, brought in from Novartis has been a complete disaster. She fosters a toxic work environment with her “Big Pharma” mindset running around the country making reps post photos and videos with her. I can only imagine the cringe on their faces. Dan has hired a bunch of women who when, not if they get their buttons pushed and it happens often, go into a whirlwind and you get sucked up into it. Gilead has become one Giant Woke Pharma company. Toxic is the new logo.

Sandrine, brought in from Novartis has been a complete disaster. She fosters a toxic work environment with her “Big Pharma” mindset running around the country making reps post photos and videos with her. I can only imagine the cringe on their faces. Dan has hired a bunch of women who when, not if they get their buttons pushed and it happens often, go into a whirlwind and you get sucked up into it. Gilead has become one Giant Woke Pharma company. Toxic is the new logo.

thank God someone said it. Keep these idiots out of the field. What a bat shit crazy environment she is fostering

Woke to me is a positive term and apparently it is also viewed positively by the majority of Americans. But I am also sick of that word, and I am sick of all of her and the other lady's bombardment emails. ENOUGH with "woke" AND the emails.

Woke to me is a positive term and apparently it is also viewed positively by the majority of Americans. But I am also sick of that word, and I am sick of all of her and the other lady's bombardment emails. ENOUGH with "woke" AND the emails.
Repeating that lie doesn’t make it true and if you don’t believe me, then ask Bob Chapek or Gregory Becker.

So she's the reason for all the home office and Executive leadership field rides??? She really is ruining this company. She's running off some really great people. She really does need to go.

sounds more like it’s time for you to go.

Go find an unwoke company, unless you just enjoy bitching anonymously.

She is the only person who will get you in front of a video camera then post it for everyone to see. Only a nut does something like that.
It's her whole "schtick" of looking like she's "of the people". It's all a charade and she's forcing Home Office field rides so often they may as well just get rid of the RD's altogether.

She is 10000000% socialize medicine mindset.
Madison Avenue 30 second quick pitches and calls freq/reach. She would be a good President for a primary care division but not Oncology, Hospital, or even HIV. Give her credit for asking questions & listening but she defaults back to her exp which is socialize medicine approach

lol, majority of Americans? Don't think so just look at the Bud Light debacle. This is the problem with the fair left, they think most Agee with them, are blind.

This lady needs to stay in Foster City and do something important instead of vacationing on the company dime. On the road with Sandrine is like every week. Does she work?