• Fri news: New Novo obesity prospect linked to psychiatric side effects. Summit beats Keytruda in NSCLC. DermaSensor skin cancer detection device. Astellas digital health product. Sanofi MS data. See more on our front page

Get Ready

anonymous

Calls per day = 10. New structure designed to eliminate drive time.

CPC = 95% on Gold Targets - same reasoning as above.

iVA Utilization = 80%. Advisory boards have told brand teams our materials are the best they’ve ever seen and would write if shown.

Field Ride Requirement = 145 days. Coaching is the key to success.

iCoach = Key to coaching success. Will need to be completed day of field ride to receive credit.

<

iVA Utilization = 80%. Advisory boards have told brand teams our materials are the best they’ve ever seen and would write if shown.

iCoach = Key to coaching success. Will need to be completed day of field ride to receive credit.
All accurate. Going to be fun!

This is worse than normal primary care. We are adults and should be treated that way.

Primary care to the extreme! I heard that we also have to wear diapers and managers will have to wipe our asses during field rides.

Dougie Fresh go back to stroking your puppy!
Agree!
Do your job Dougie and be a leader! Heard of COVID...Cases at all time highs, hospitalizations soaring, and deaths rising yet have us pad the ET pockets!
Talk to your cronies staying home holding their newborns or trying to become a hunk waxing their eye browse to avoid being junk or a drunk. Who says this when us in the field risk our safety and that of our newborns daily while you sit home in your slippers setting BS goals.
Practitioners asking WTF we are doing in the field and see your corporate greed!
Hope I hit the severance lotto prior to leaving this shithole of a company.

Agree!
Do your job Dougie and be a leader! Heard of COVID...Cases at all time highs, hospitalizations soaring, and deaths rising yet have us pad the ET pockets!
Talk to your cronies staying home holding their newborns or trying to become a hunk waxing their eye browse to avoid being junk or a drunk. Who says this when us in the field risk our safety and that of our newborns daily while you sit home in your slippers setting BS goals.
Practitioners asking WTF we are doing in the field and see your corporate greed!
Hope I hit the severance lotto prior to leaving this shithole of a company.
What do you expect from a second choice leader

My God I Pray I am Let Go if any of the above thread is true!!!
The people they hire for the Sales Jobs are Adult, College Graduates, with sales experience.
If the Company sees or feels the need to Hold our hand or treat us like 1st graders then hire High School Graduates and let a manager ride around with them to complete their jobs. Good Lord Please Get a Life!!

My God I Pray I am Let Go if any of the above thread is true!!!
The people they hire for the Sales Jobs are Adult, College Graduates, with sales experience.
If the Company sees or feels the need to Hold our hand or treat us like 1st graders then hire High School Graduates and let a manager ride around with them to complete their jobs. Good Lord Please Get a Life!!
if you don't like it, then quit. there's no shortage of mediocre-adult-college-graduates that are ready to replace you.