European Lay-offs!

Anonymous

Next week, the new boss will announce Europe lay-offs. Zurich will be maintained at very low level. First they hired the best people and moved them to Zurich...now they fire them. Any logic?...ah a new CEO, right...he will be there anyhow only for a year and then taken over by Japanese. The best joke: All this is called Takedaism.

<

Next week, the new boss will announce Europe lay-offs. Zurich will be maintained at very low level. First they hired the best people and moved them to Zurich...now they fire them. Any logic?...ah a new CEO, right...he will be there anyhow only for a year and then taken over by Japanese. The best joke: All this is called Takedaism.

Takeda sucking is a global phenomenon dude

yes. the message is true and verified. Whole Global Marketing will be closed down and the Medics - the TY bullshitters- move to nice Boston into the brand new Millennium Building. Our bonus, there it goes...

seems that only Respiratory will be cut. No impact for us here. Didn't we buy a Respiratory company called Nycomed a few years ago for a few Bln? Now, Takeda drove it into the ground and we pay people to leave. Isn't that great management!

You will see: These clowns will earn enough bucks with these deals. First they buy the company and get the bonus, then they dismiss people and get again a bonus. They suck money out of us...

So, more facts from HR TPZ: 130 people dismissed or moved to Boston, Singapore, London. Consultancy process is a legal requirement, every employee has to be heard, but this is not necessarily changing the individual situation. Means: BS. All Respiratory folks in London and Germany will be dismissed in addition.
Nice Takeda! Takedaism...that's it!

Takeda does not know what to do. Planless. They gave me three different jobs in ZRH (International - Regional - Global) and now seems to shift me and my family to US. I have a disabled child...Takedaism...great! I will def go to a lawyer and sue them.

Sorry to say for Zurich: All comes true. The Zurich employees will have up to two townhalls tomorrow, and first colleagues received invitations to discussions with Human BS Resources.

...and it seems that the Japan organisation will not be touched!!!

Good luck to Zurich...you will need. We are with you.

It will be worse than just Europe

Hastily arranged town hall meetings have been scheduled for Boston and Deerfield this week as well, a sure sign of reorganizations and cuts following in short order.

The new CEO should release some of the clowns in top management who got us into this mess, at least then he might gain some respect from those left after the cuts.

Sympathies to the unfortunate folks in Zurich. Good luck to everyone else in the rank and file.

...and the good old Takeda friends giving jobs to each other and fire the vulnerables:

Hirate gets a job as "CSR and Communication" officer
Joseph Ridge gets a job as TA Head
Dannannbergh is also getting a TA Head
Clown Shinji gets more responsibility

All these should have been fired!!

the good ones doing the work are being laid-off....Poor Anna and Michael and the TAL/sub TAL and others.

...and the good old Takeda friends giving jobs to each other and fire the vulnerables:

Hirate gets a job as "CSR and Communication" officer
Joseph Ridge gets a job as TA Head
Dannannbergh is also getting a TA Head
Clown Shinji gets more responsibility

All these should have been fired!!

the good ones doing the work are being laid-off....Poor Anna and Michael and the TAL/sub TAL and others.

The good ole boy network is alive and well. Clowns promoting clowns in this fucking circus

Dear Takeda employees

We would like to talk with you about the situation at your company and the lay-offs for writing an article about it for the newspaper «20 Minuten». Call us please at +41 44 248 65 18 or write us an email to Claudia.landolt@20minuten.ch. It is important that you contact us as soon as you can – if possible today.

Best regards,
The 20 Minuten business team

Best today in Townhall "What will change that we are more patient centric"...."blablabla...this has not been determined yet" Great!

Second best: " Why is my job moving if my key contacts remain in Zurich?" answer: "Because your boss is moving as well"....what a BS