• Mon news: Ventyx gets boost from Sanofi. PhRMA IRA legal challenge gets new life. AZ breast cancer drug disappoints. Teva’s once-monthly schizophrenia med. AZ gets FDA approval for first self-administered flu vaccine. See more on our front page

Eisai Oncology South Leadership

So, Who do I work for now? Kind of nice knowing nothing, being left in the dark, hearing whats going on from other divisions and regions. South management is an oxymoron!! I think I have a job offer, should know in a week. More pay, better benefits, same cars but, they seem to understand oncology.

Don't work here unless you have no other job. If you do come here, you will be looking for a new job all the time, to get out of here. The Regional manager should not be a manager anywhere.

This is too much, I can't find anyone to resign to. My manager is on vacation, the RBL will not answer, I'm working my way up the ladder. Who do I call next, Veronica? I may wait for someone to call me.

Where are the managers for the South Managers!!!! They are doing nothing so, that means to me they condone their actions and ways of doing things. No change means agreement. It's not going to get better!

This is too much, I can't find anyone to resign to. My manager is on vacation, the RBL will not answer, I'm working my way up the ladder. Who do I call next, Veronica? I may wait for someone to call me.

I’d turn on auto reply on your work email your last day saying you’re no longer with the company and drop your laptop in a FedEx box to NJ. They’ll figure it out eventually. Classic Eisai shitshow. Hilarious.