• Mon news: Ventyx gets boost from Sanofi. PhRMA IRA legal challenge gets new life. AZ breast cancer drug disappoints. Teva’s once-monthly schizophrenia med. AZ gets FDA approval for first self-administered flu vaccine. See more on our front page

Eisai Oncology South Leadership

I just resigned and I feel relieved. Some good people but, this place is very unprofessional and doesn't know oncology. It's run like a primary care job. This causes people to always be looking for something else. Also, this new design is rediculous, I don't think it will last.

I just resigned and I feel relieved. Some good people but, this place is very unprofessional and doesn't know oncology. It's run like a primary care job. This causes people to always be looking for something else. Also, this new design is rediculous, I don't think it will last.

Unprofessional is putting it nicely…

The same thing has been being said about Eisai dating way back to when we acquired the Ligand Hem franchise and then MGI. Tenured oncology people were absorbed into Eisai and couldn't believe the utter lack of understanding of the business of oncology. Clueless is saying it lightly. Point being is Eisai has not understood oncology ever since entering into it over 15 years ago. When you continually put mass market commercial leadership into oncology roles this will always be the case at Eisai.

Congratulations on getting the hell out. You’re one of the lucky ones.

The same thing has been being said about Eisai dating way back to when we acquired the Ligand Hem franchise and then MGI. Tenured oncology people were absorbed into Eisai and couldn't believe the utter lack of understanding of the business of oncology. Clueless is saying it lightly. Point being is Eisai has not understood oncology ever since entering into it over 15 years ago. When you continually put mass market commercial leadership into oncology roles this will always be the case at Eisai.

Eisai is too cheap to hire experienced oncology people.

The turn over rate here is the highest of any company I have ever seen. They have no idea what that cost is. A new employee cost 80k before they ever get in the field. I have been here 2 years and I'm the senior person in my division or area, whatever its called now.