• Mon news: Ventyx gets boost from Sanofi. PhRMA IRA legal challenge gets new life. AZ breast cancer drug disappoints. Teva’s once-monthly schizophrenia med. AZ gets FDA approval for first self-administered flu vaccine. See more on our front page

Eisai Oncology South Leadership

Eisai south leadership- is that an oxymoron? There is no leadership in the south and it will not change. You need new managers. We just got a new manager, he/she is more of the same thing. The RBL will not hire anyone too good because they would make him look bad. You want to see lack of direction, get on a regional call.

Eisai south leadership- is that an oxymoron? There is no leadership in the south and it will not change. You need new managers. We just got a new manager, he/she is more of the same thing. The RBL will not hire anyone too good because they would make him look bad. You want to see lack of direction, get on a regional call.

Eisai will never be able to hire anyone “too good”. No one even mediocre will come here let alone ‘good’.

Does anyone understand this is a one trick pony. If Lenvima were to fail, Eisai is really out of oncology. We have a limited future here and, what is about to happen during the restructure that speak of? What difference will a change make? I'm still an OSS selling lenvima.

Lenvima is a billion dollar drug. Now go do a program and get 3 docs to show up! Such a simple job. Mediocre performance for mediocre pay. Or you can go to work in real oncology. The old school primary care managers like SB in the SE are laughable. You should see them in a meeting with MC. Fawning all over him. Hysterical!! Patients are waiting! LOL.

Lenvima is a billion dollar drug. Now go do a program and get 3 docs to show up! Such a simple job. Mediocre performance for mediocre pay. Or you can go to work in real oncology. The old school primary care managers like SB in the SE are laughable. You should see them in a meeting with MC. Fawning all over him. Hysterical!! Patients are waiting! LOL.

The name Eisai is a punchline in the industry.

What's going on here? People are leaving everywhere. Does anyone not stop and think it may be management? I'm sure it's someone else fault. Another good one bites the dust. I hope he found somewhere good to work.

Captain D's
Popeyes
Piggly Wiggly
Do you get free fish sticks at Captain D's? Why is it company's always seem to let the wrong people go? I do not have an issue with change but this doesn't accomplish anything. We are going to confuse our customers. Accounts are closed or hard to get into and, now someone new that knows nothing about the account thinks they are going to get in there! Good luck with that.