• Fri news: New Novo obesity prospect linked to psychiatric side effects. Summit beats Keytruda in NSCLC. DermaSensor skin cancer detection device. Astellas digital health product. Sanofi MS data. See more on our front page

EDARBI? Is it true?

No,I'm a spoiled brat that was with Takeda when the culture was rich,when every meeting was filled with talk of the great products in the pipeline,just a short wait away,when individuals mattered! Sorry,but Takeda has hit rock bottom,and I'm just "using them"like they have used many others,but I am leaving on MY terms,not theirs.I will miss the nice severance package though!

You sound just like I thought, spoiled brat. You think everything should be great because you think some how you deserve it. You can leave on your terms or Takeda's. The only thing is that you will not be missed either way.

You can leave if you don't want to try and sell a second, third, fourth, or even a fifth to market. Actos was third to market and beat out the first two. Just sayin.

I'm not leavin ever. Where else can you work 15 hours a week and get paid so much money?! Nowhere!!

As for your claims that actos was third to market and beat out the first two? Well, that only because the 1st was pulled from the market and the 2nd had production problems and then a major side effect issue. DUMBASS!! You so f'ing stupid you probably voted for Obama.

I'm not leavin ever. Where else can you work 15 hours a week and get paid so much money?! Nowhere!!

As for your claims that actos was third to market and beat out the first two? Well, that only because the 1st was pulled from the market and the 2nd had production problems and then a major side effect issue. DUMBASS!! You so f'ing stupid you probably voted for Obama.

You are the one that thinks working 15 hours a week is working. I think I know who voted for Obama. More proof of a spoiled brat who never sold anything in another industry. You would STARVE if you had to rely on yourself for more than 75% of your income. Keep milking Takeda and you will soon find out how great you had it here. Even with the me-toos, threes and fours.

You sound just like I thought, spoiled brat. You think everything should be great because you think some how you deserve it. You can leave on your terms or Takeda's. The only thing is that you will not be missed either way.

Doesn't have to be great,just funtional,and growing.Takeda is in reverse,and shows no signs of turning around.It is in the process of extinction!Thanks for your non-sensical response,Bozo!