DUI Question

Uh, no one said you were a criminal. They said own your mistake and express remorse instead of trying to scheme to keep your job. Hope there are no victims should you do it again, especially if you do manage to get away with it this time.

I think what you should do every day is hide underneath your bed, (if your supervisor approves, of course). You're an inspiration for cringers: low, compliant to other's wishes, a lemming. A perfect AZ underlinger. You'll be one of the last fired.

You will be caught and you will receive no severance. You did not notify your manager, which is company policy. It's only a matter of time my friend. Only a matter of time.

You will be caught and you will receive no severance. You did not notify your manager, which is company policy. It's only a matter of time my friend. Only a matter of time.

I'll be hiding under my bed you conservative fuck! I'm sick. I'll get on a program and get well. Pull the cart, hardass, I'll be a rider from now on.

I know for a fact that if you would have told your manager immediately you had a chance. I know this because it happend to someone I know 18 mo ago. He had to go through a lot of counseling and take extra drivers training but he kept his job. He was told if he hadn't reported it as required in timely manner he would've been gone.