Does anyone know what’s going on?

Get out while you can, Comm specialties next round of cuts will be with RSM's .....no need for 45 RSM's, that number will be reduced and the remaining mgr's will have larger teams...double territories should also be looking! sinking ship!!
That’s probably a fair assumption, would agree that we’ve got a couple more waves of “right sizing” coming and not just in Med Specialty. This crap is taking its toll- even though most are trying to keep focused on the job at hand, not sure I’ve ever seen us this stressed out, distracted and unhappy as an organization. I don’t think the ship is sinking, but definitely rough times. Hang in there everybody.

That’s probably a fair assumption, would agree that we’ve got a couple more waves of “right sizing” coming and not just in Med Specialty. This crap is taking its toll- even though most are trying to keep focused on the job at hand, not sure I’ve ever seen us this stressed out, distracted and unhappy as an organization. I don’t think the ship is sinking, but definitely rough times. Hang in there everybody.
Rah rah post from hq lackey!

I love that the person “heading” market access has no market access experience. Same as the person “heading” izervay has no marketing or sales experience. How are all these people just placed in these high level jobs with no experience??

I love that the person “heading” market access has no market access experience. Same as the person “heading” izervay has no marketing or sales experience. How are all these people just placed in these high level jobs with no experience??
The Izervay lead is temporary while they recruit for it. That one will go external. Gotta mix it up between going outside and giving smart internal people a shot. We definitely have some that keep rising despite being pretty useless.

Wait until the market access liaison is put in place what a joke. How is that person supposed to be the conduit for all of market access. Yet again these people are kissing the right peoples ass.