• Mon news: Takeda layoffs. Novo’s semaglutide cardiovascular win. Roche’s Vabysmo in DME. Gilead/Merck HIV combo. Supernus quick-acting depression med. See more on our front page

Diary of an AZ District Sales Manager

Anonymous

I am a winner and going places. I am not yet 34 years old yet I have the leadership qualities that have proven time and time again. It is my hope, that by reading this, you losers are inspired and motivated to succeed. Here is a typical day. So sit back and enjoy...

5:30 am Wake up, drink 2 glasses of water and drive to the gym.

6 am At the gym. I am 6' tall, have dark hair and yes am very good looking. But I also have a body that rocks. I have less than 9% body fat and look like a greek god. I believe health is the base for everything we do. is it any wonder I have been to COE 4 times in my career?

6:45 am Finished with my anaerobic routine and start my cardio routine.

7:30 am back at home, shower and drink a power smoothie (egg, low fat milk, banana, berries and ice)

7:50 am Check my ever growing stock portfolio. I have over 3.7 MM in my portfolio and have invested since the tender age of 16. I make a few trades.

8:15 am Start my day by calling my top PSS to check in. Then head into my car to meet another PSS for a field day.

9 am Now here is what separates my leadership from that of the others and why I am a winner and a go getter. Instead of harassing my PSS, I ask him how it's going and for him to give me an update of the business. I ask if there is anything he needs from me. With this approach is it any wonder that 4 of my PSS have also made COE???

10 am make a few calls with my PSS and check audix.

11 am Oh, and by the way, I am dressed like a million bucks. I am wearing a $17,000 custom made Zegna suit, a $400 burgandy tie, a $450 custom made Ascot Chang shirt, $500 shoes, and a $12,000 Breitling watch. If you wanna be a winner, dress like one!!! I own over 23 suits, all custom made and get all my shirts and shoes custom made.

12 pm Lunch with my PSS. I provide advice based on my experience. But it is more of a collaborative effort.

1:30 pm say bye to my PSS then get on a call with my CBD.

2:45 pm Conference call with Brand Manager.

3:30 pm Review 2 AZER reports and send my team an analysis that will help them.

4 pm Back at home. I analyze my business and determine how best to tap areas of opportunity.

5 pm Dinner, healthy. Lean breast, water, vegetables.

7 pm review my stock portfolio performance. I am doing very good for my age. I earn a base of 123K and average a bonus of 40K. But that is just from my day job at AZ. I also own 3 franchises that net me an additional 120K per year. I own my house free and clear and I live in a coastal metropolitan city.

9 pm My girlfriend comes to visit. She is 24 and a gorgeous blonde with pale blue eyes.

10 pm Sex and back to bed.

My DM might work 2 hours, max, on a field day. Half the time they cancel the field ride. After a few calls, they always have a "conference call" to get to. Hell, there are DMs out there that have only 7 or 8 reps! What a waste of money! Don't get me wrong, I love this arrangement! Most of my offices have have one-person-only-goes-back policy. that way they can eliminate a DM going back. I love it!

The point is, the DM model is so old and broken that it's laughable.

I also have a body that rocks. I have less than 9% body fat and look like a greek god. I have been to COE 4 times in my career? Am under age 34.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha... thanks for the laughs!

Someone has been watching a bit too much Mad Men. I love when people post just to get a rise in people. This guy probably is the worst dresser in the world but happened to pick up the new issue of GQ. I only wear Donald Trump ties. They're classy, like The Donald.

I am a winner and going places. I am not yet 34 years old yet I have the leadership qualities that have proven time and time again. It is my hope, that by reading this, you losers are inspired and motivated to succeed. Here is a typical day. So sit back and enjoy...

5:30 am Wake up, drink 2 glasses of water and drive to the gym.

6 am At the gym. I am 6' tall, have dark hair and yes am very good looking. But I also have a body that rocks. I have less than 9% body fat and look like a greek god. I believe health is the base for everything we do. is it any wonder I have been to COE 4 times in my career?

6:45 am Finished with my anaerobic routine and start my cardio routine.

7:30 am back at home, shower and drink a power smoothie (egg, low fat milk, banana, berries and ice)

7:50 am Check my ever growing stock portfolio. I have over 3.7 MM in my portfolio and have invested since the tender age of 16. I make a few trades.

8:15 am Start my day by calling my top PSS to check in. Then head into my car to meet another PSS for a field day.

9 am Now here is what separates my leadership from that of the others and why I am a winner and a go getter. Instead of harassing my PSS, I ask him how it's going and for him to give me an update of the business. I ask if there is anything he needs from me. With this approach is it any wonder that 4 of my PSS have also made COE???

10 am make a few calls with my PSS and check audix.

11 am Oh, and by the way, I am dressed like a million bucks. I am wearing a $17,000 custom made Zegna suit, a $400 burgandy tie, a $450 custom made Ascot Chang shirt, $500 shoes, and a $12,000 Breitling watch. If you wanna be a winner, dress like one!!! I own over 23 suits, all custom made and get all my shirts and shoes custom made.

12 pm Lunch with my PSS. I provide advice based on my experience. But it is more of a collaborative effort.

1:30 pm say bye to my PSS then get on a call with my CBD.

2:45 pm Conference call with Brand Manager.

3:30 pm Review 2 AZER reports and send my team an analysis that will help them.

4 pm Back at home. I analyze my business and determine how best to tap areas of opportunity.

5 pm Dinner, healthy. Lean breast, water, vegetables.

7 pm review my stock portfolio performance. I am doing very good for my age. I earn a base of 123K and average a bonus of 40K. But that is just from my day job at AZ. I also own 3 franchises that net me an additional 120K per year. I own my house free and clear and I live in a coastal metropolitan city.

9 pm My girlfriend comes to visit. She is 24 and a gorgeous blonde with pale blue eyes.

10 pm Sex and back to bed.

and when you ride with me, all I'm thinking about is riding you in that backseat because you make me so wet. It would like a mercy fck 'cause I'm just an old gal who needs some loving. LOL . . . but we would not want to ruin that suit now, would we?

That is my life that you just listed. One correction. Wet fart. Yeah. It's that bad. You have no idea how much I hate riding with reps and filling out coaching forms with check boxes and three sentences on how much I hate what I did that day.