Diabetes Salary & Bonus?

Make sure you negotiate everything up front because your yearly increases aren't great. My guess is they will offer you 90k with a target bonus of 24k. AZ is way behind the times with bonus payouts and that's why a lot of people have been leaving. I would also make sure that you check the managed care coverage in the area that your interviewing for. If it's not very good, your bonuses could be substantially less than your target.

Just depends on where they bring you in at. Level 1 65-75 / Level 2 75-85 / Level 3 85-100 and so on. There are very few executive level reps around anymore and doubtful that someone would be brought on at a higher level. Bonuses are smaller than average at AZ but somewhat attainable.

Thanks for responses. Manager is reportedly very good and well liked. The person that referred me seems to think that level 3 is a likelihood so it sounds like a nice opportunity.

with 15 yrs experience, you may very well likely get offered a low six figure base with another big pharma co. AZ pays less base with respect to other companies with same experience. They are about 10-15k behind, and AZ is proud of offering less.
Most other big pharma offers 30-35k bonus. If all possible, continue looking. Don't expect anything except small raises here as well. Overall benefits are good here, but salary and bonus needs reviewed by HR.