Dez handles the apology.

When will Sheritta be gone? If Novartis thinks her behavior is acceptable, especially with her role in the company, we are all in trouble. This should have been the last straw.

When will Sheritta be gone? If Novartis thinks her behavior is acceptable, especially with her role in the company, we are all in trouble. This should have been the last straw.

They have a whole raft of C.V. reps to fire now, Sherita and her Hitler stand-up routine are old news around Dez's office.
Now comes the part of the job they really love, shitcanning the reps and diverting everyone's attention away from the toxic cesspool in New Jersey.

Too bad no one didn't record the broadcast on thebown external video camera/phone, then give the UNEDITED clip to:
*The ADL (Anti-Defamation League)
*Bill Mahrer
*John Oliver
*CNN
*Fox
*any and all Media
*Proud Boyz
*Hamas

No putting the genie back in the bottle.

Too bad no one didn't record the broadcast on thebown external video camera/phone, then give the UNEDITED clip to:
*The ADL (Anti-Defamation League)
*Bill Mahrer
*John Oliver
*CNN
*Fox
*any and all Media
*Proud Boyz
*Hamas

No putting the genie back in the bottle.
Congratulations, this is an impressive level of stupid.

The apology would have been more meaningful if she gave it. Should have been a video of her saying she is sorry, etc. isn’t Dez her boss? She says her boss is like Hitler, then her boss apologizes for her via email stating her views don’t reflect the views of Novartis. Hysterical.

She said it about her own admin. The comment had nothing to do about des.

Which is actually worse. Leave it to someone who would make a Hitler reference to punch down and go after someone who isn't in a position to defend themselves.
Agree - as an independent I am scared to death of these references by those in power while using other ways to silence those that have a different perspective (judges, trials, etc). It’s frightening

Thanks for clarifying Sheritta. Still makes it wrong what you said. You should not be in a leadership role.

Did Sheritta get to go on the P.C. trip? If so, is Dez serving her cocktails and light hors d oeuvres at her poolchair? Maybe providing her with a foot massage?
After all, he completely normalized dropping Hitler jokes on national calls.

Pussies continue the superfluous battle
This is a decent attempt at a four-syllable word, but it seems painfully obvious that you might want to establish mastery of the three-syllable catalogue first. As for defending a Nazi supporter, I'd like to say I'm surprised to see that sort of thing in the chat, but I'm not.

This is a decent attempt at a four-syllable word, but it seems painfully obvious that you might want to establish mastery of the three-syllable catalogue first. As for defending a Nazi supporter, I'd like to say I'm surprised to see that sort of thing in the chat, but I'm not.
State school pussy continues the palaver

Honestly people do misspeak and say dicey things at times. She is a human like all of us. Personally I think the bigger issue that she needs to atone for is why she friended dozens of associates who visited her Linked In profile shortly after the scandal. Did anyone report this to the speak up line? I know several employees she did this too and some of them think they are on some sort of “gotcha” list. As in “you had the nerve to rubberneck my profile in my time of embarrassment so I will hold on to your name to harm you if you attempt to join renal”. This is bad.