Device Recruiters for the East Coast please

Re: Device Recruiters for the West Coast please

Does anyone have Mike Moore and Associates phone number or website? He listed some jobs but NEVER replies to emails. M.J. Moore & Associates, Inc is his official company name.

Thanks

MIKE MOORE ARE YOU ALIVE? WHERE ARE YOU HIDING OUT? PLEASE POST A PHONE NUMBER.

Call Susan Kenner at Tom Ruff Company www.tomruff.com 212-333-4002

Sorry but this lady sucks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. She emails me about jobs, I do research on the company and then she NEVER returns calls or emails!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! She is a waste of time. I got contacted by a better recruiter about the same positon and I am getting an interview

Philadelphia Mark Fabiano & Associates Mark Fabiano mfabiano@verizon.net

]

This guy has the personality of a BEER FART.

He has tons of positions on medreps, but even when you meet the requirements, he wont sumbit you.

If you call him to find out the status of a submission he gets pissed. He actually had the balls to tell me a client passed on me. I got called a week later by another recruiter for the same job. I had my phone screen, phone IV and one f2f. I am flying for the final in 2 weeks.

Fabiano is a pice of shit.

Keep up the good work there Mark,

GM

Any of the recruiters at Normyle/Erstling Health Search Group. They are the best in the East and only recruit for Medical and Pharm sales for something like 20 years. Very honest and good to work with if you have a good background/resume. Got my first and most recent Med sales job from them. Web site I think is; www.medpharmsales.com

I second the recommendation of NORMYLE/ERSTLING. They helped both me (2 yrs. ago) and my friend (recently)! Very knowlegable and professional. They are in Northern NJ, but place candidates all up and down the east coast. E-mail address is Jobs@MedPharmSales.com. If you are in the NY Metro area they want you to come in for an interview and meet with 3-4 of the recruiters. I think they have 6-8 recruiters and all they do is Med/Pharm sales.

Re: Device Recruiters for the West Coast please

MIKE MOORE ARE YOU ALIVE? WHERE ARE YOU HIDING OUT? PLEASE POST A PHONE NUMBER.

Mike Moore's office phone number is 310.379.3681. His email is mike@mjmai.com I've been in the med device business for 24 years now (16 as a sales manager/director at St. Jude Medical, et. al.), hired scores of sales/clinical reps through the years, and had contact with many, many recruiters. Mike is easily in the top tier of recruiters I've worked with. Personable, ethical, doesn't waste your time and identifies solid candidates. At my last company (private, emerging-growth company), he was the only recruiter we used and he helped filled sales spots all over the U.S. I would recommend him without hesitation.

A friend of mine used Pharma-Cruiting in Philadelphia. She was very happy with their professionalism and great service. They hooked her up in just a few weeks. www.pharmacruitment.com. 215-485-2156.

Why don't you list the names of your recruiters on your website? You say you recruit on the elite, well, the elite wants to know who you are first. How about I send you a resume without a name on it?

I have been working with a small device company for almost two years, thouroughly enjoy what I do except for the fact that even though I do a lot of volume, reimbursement for the company's product line is falling with all insurers to the point where I'm not making near the amount of money I should be earning for my time and effort. This has become a nationwide issue for the company. Total comp hasn't been much more than what I used to make at pharma. Any decent leads for recruiters would be greatly appreciated, especially anyone that places reps in CRM positions - sales or support. Thanks.

GO DIRECTLY TO HR OF CRM--IM NOT SURE THAT I WOULD ENTER THIS ARENA THOUGH AS CULTURE AT ALL OF THE 3 BIG PLAYERS IS THE SAME--EAT OR BE EATEN--THE REP S ARE LIKE LITTLE KIDS PLAYING WITH MILLIONS OF DOLLARS WITH LITTLE OR NO MANAGEMENT CONTROL GO FOR ONE OF THE SMALLER CO'S ELA OR BIOTONIK GOOD LUCK

GO DIRECTLY TO HR OF CRM--IM NOT SURE THAT I WOULD ENTER THIS ARENA THOUGH AS CULTURE AT ALL OF THE 3 BIG PLAYERS IS THE SAME--EAT OR BE EATEN--THE REP S ARE LIKE LITTLE KIDS PLAYING WITH MILLIONS OF DOLLARS WITH LITTLE OR NO MANAGEMENT CONTROL GO FOR ONE OF THE SMALLER CO'S ELA OR BIOTONIK GOOD LUCK

Spelling, punctuation, Caps Lock. Thankfully this post is not indicative of the caliber and intellect of everyone in our industry.

Does anyone know the phone numbers of these recruiters in North Carolina from the above list?

Asheboro Marketing Recruiters, Inc. Rass Bagley bagley@asheboro.com

Cary Pat Licata & Associates Pat Licata Pat@PatLicata.com

Charlotte CP Donovan Recruiting Cam Donovan camdonovan@carolina.rr.com

Charlotte CPR4Sales Michele Miller Michele@CPR4sales.com

Charlotte Hunkler Search Associates Phil Hunkler phil@hunklersearch.com

Charlotte Prime Search Michael Peskosky primesearch@carolina.rr.com

Greensboro Cardinal Mark, Inc. Charlie Roer charlie@cardinalmark.com

Hillsborough Performance Search Partners Lauren Bernstein laurenb@psp1.com

Mooresville Shook & Associates, LLC Tim Shook patsy@shookandassociates.com

I am trying to get a hold of Donald yeatman. I may be a cousin of his. My uncle lived in new york city and he had pictures and letters from a marie yeatman and her son Donald. Well if you can get a hold of him please have him contact me

Harry Newberry at Newmed Search Solutions is the best Recruiter! He spends time with you and gives great advice. He is in phoenix but he works the entire US. he placed me twice!