Dermavant and Arcutis

I witnessed him selling. He has a gift, he forms the words differently with a cute accent. Some people are just gifted and this guy came to Virginia about 3 years ago with no relationships and became doctors’ favorite instantly. You all know me, I have been around for over 15 years in VA and Washington DC. I actually heard him at Dc office while he was selling VTAMA and he got an off-label question, he responded compliantly and said something like - We have no data to give you, not indicated for that, but I can give you confidence in plaque psoriasis and what to expect when you prescribe, how confident you want to be with Vtama for psoriasis?- something smooth like that he said and turned it to a smooth closing, I was impressed. We have to accept that Dermavant has an exceptionally talented sales person in the field. I accepted it, He is very good and not stupid to do anything non compliant.

Anyone get wind of the new gig from #1 super star? His wife is now the one involved with
all the freebies , dinners , gift cards . I guess that makes it compliant now.

what a joke

i do not think we need to mix his wife to this. Searched her on linked in, she works for a big consultancy company. They must be super rich with 2 jobs and boxing company with patented things. I saw on their social media they made a boxing glove that says I stand with Ukraine and they donate to Unicef. Good stuff but I bet he talks about to Ukrainian doctors to kiss their ass

This is a great platform for check who is the wolf. If dogs are barking that means you are a wolf. If nobody is barking behind you, that means you haven’t made it yet. This DC rep seems to be a big wolf

He is a good salesperson. He probably does deserve his success. He is a rotten team player for many reasons.. LONE WOLF
One day he will need support
from his peers and will not get it. One day one of his peers will move up in the company and when he
is looking for something it will not happen.

Be Kind to everyone. It pays off in the end.

TLR

I witnessed him selling. He has a gift, he forms the words differently with a cute accent. Some people are just gifted and this guy came to Virginia about 3 years ago with no relationships and became doctors’ favorite instantly. You all know me, I have been around for over 15 years in VA and Washington DC. I actually heard him at Dc office while he was selling VTAMA and he got an off-label question, he responded compliantly and said something like - We have no data to give you, not indicated for that, but I can give you confidence in plaque psoriasis and what to expect when you prescribe, how confident you want to be with Vtama for psoriasis?- something smooth like that he said and turned it to a smooth closing, I was impressed. We have to accept that Dermavant has an exceptionally talented sales person in the field. I accepted it, He is very good and not stupid to do anything non compliant.
Are you guys dating ?

Why are the Dermavant posts with all the info being posted under Galderma Cafe Pharma?

Lots of new info about how a few rotten apples in our company are going to ruin it for everyone else.

You know who you are.

The few $ hungry TBMs and greedy managers who are pushing reps to do whatever it takes will ruin it for many. We started out on a great trajectory and now we are just like the rest.

Dermavant is becoming Average at best.
Same BS from the companies the reps and managers came from.
The phony we are #1, we are White Glove but they allow the known cheaters to prosper.
The least effective reps with their orgasmic responses on town halls are all the most Mediocre reps from companies in the past. They post I Drink the Kool Aide responses and happiest emojis on Town Hall meeting and on Zoom calls but remain average with the biggest smiles, or dress in the most flamboyant costume of the Holiday to be loved by Todd. Look at me, look here, look how I responded. I responded 3 x and she didn’t respond. Look at my Santa hat. He doesn’t even dress up but I do. That’s what we are comparing each other to now, based on look and response vs, performance and intellect.

Todd’s ego and phony Dermavant Family lines are starting to wear thin to many. I hope he does some self reflection on his time off and realize there are good reps and good companies everywhere.
People are more than #s. Some territories are struggling and maybe he needs to see what’s happening outside of the rep. Seems he loves the people who agree and nod yes than others who take issues a bit more serious and offer push back and have concerns.

LMj

He was so rude in Coronado at our table pretending to show interest in sincere questions while looking at his $50,000 watch and onto the next table with the same phony answers.
If you’re a Hot female he may stay a few extra minutes and do a better job pretending.