Day off tomorrow

anonymous

Is the company going to give reps the day off tomorrow or at least allow us to work from home? We are driving/outside the entire day. After listening to all of the news reports, I'm scared about irreparable damage to my eyes. My kids have the day off. Other districts are keeping their kids inside.

<

Just go ahead and take off at 1:00 like you usually do! Lol. Um we are something called adults and don't need the company to make sure we don't look directly at the sun!! Please. Here's my suggestion -- don't look up.

It was a legitimate concern and question. Why be so negative?
Here is your answer, do you look directly at the sun every day of your life? If yes, you are an idiot and you deserve to go blind, if no, then treat tomorrow like every other day of your life and don't look directly into the sun. Problem solved, now go hold your healthcare providers accountable.

Is the company going to give reps the day off tomorrow or at least allow us to work from home? We are driving/outside the entire day. After listening to all of the news reports, I'm scared about irreparable damage to my eyes. My kids have the day off. Other districts are keeping their kids inside.

Just like every other day of your life, don't stare directly at the sun for an extended period of time. In short, as ling as you're not a fucking idiot, you should be fine.

It was a legitimate concern and question. Why be so negative?
Have you ever heard anyone going blind by staring at the sun for long stretches of time? No? Ever wonder why? You mindless trolls know were being scammed for click bait, and suckered into paying 10-20 bucks for pair of fake eclipse glasses. I looked into the sun during the peak eclipse 45 minutes, took a dozen pictures with my digital camera and my iPhone.

I guess I got lucky, I didnt go blind. But for good measure, I kept my pets inside cuz ya know, the news people, they told us to keep them out of the sun during eclipse. And then a local vet paid $$ to be featured in a news segment on how to prevent pet blindness during this most dangerous of occasions....

I hope this is a satirical post.