Dallas oncology meeting

Mighty mouse is the guy from NH. Nice guy but kind of a merck has been. Much better than the schering people but no clue with oncology. We have to teach him the basics on every field trip.

Or Monday mornings.

so what are you doing on friday or monday that folks cant have a call. Exactly the issue, if your fat ass worked at a bank you would not be able to tell the boss when to have a call but here you complain really. I know I cant get on a call on monday because I need to get myself into the week. Friday is no good because i am getting off at lunch if I work friday. Damn you babies, for 120k you get your ass on a call whenever it happens between 8-5 any day of the week.

so what are you doing on friday or monday that folks cant have a call. Exactly the issue, if your fat ass worked at a bank you would not be able to tell the boss when to have a call but here you complain really. I know I cant get on a call on monday because I need to get myself into the week. Friday is no good because i am getting off at lunch if I work friday. Damn you babies, for 120k you get your ass on a call whenever it happens between 8-5 any day of the week.

WRONG, its a salary and exempt position. It is not and never has been a 9-5 job. Thats why legally at is such and you go to night programs, etc. You set your schedule, and accomplish the responsibilities of the job- which are not measured in "hours".

WRONG, its a salary and exempt position. It is not and never has been a 9-5 job. Thats why legally at is such and you go to night programs, etc. You set your schedule, and accomplish the responsibilities of the job- which are not measured in "hours".

well in this case the responsibility of the job is getting on the call when its called for.