Cuts to CV Sales Force

You have inside info? Yeah right. This company is notorious for spring or holiday layoffs. We made it for now, layoffs probably coming this winter.
Well the email that just came out might change things. Generic Entresto here we come. I don’t believe their lies, they are losing the battle and don’t want to face the music.

Well the email that just came out might change things. Generic Entresto here we come. I don’t believe their lies, they are losing the battle and don’t want to face the music.

Kristin Miller wants to piss on your head and tell you it's raining. She's been around the block, and she knows exactly what this means. People like her are genetically programmed to lie. They wouldn't know the truth if it bit them on the ass. If anyone still required a wakeup call, you just got it.

It should, let's be honest here half of us don't have anything to do! The ABLs are worse, they don't do anything productive and cost twice as much as a rep!

The only guarantees are that it will be handled poorly, unprofessionally and without a shred of concern for the impacted parties.
Instead of showing a modicum of decency and being transparent, you'll be fed a steady diet of lies, (like yesterday's e-mail from Miller), lazy bromides (think of the patients we serve!), and tone-deaf company cheerleading (Novartis has an amazing future!).
You all have seen it before, but judging by what we have seen from Dez, this will be a particularly ugly process.

The only guarantees are that it will be handled poorly, unprofessionally and without a shred of concern for the impacted parties.
Instead of showing a modicum of decency and being transparent, you'll be fed a steady diet of lies, (like yesterday's e-mail from Miller), lazy bromides (think of the patients we serve!), and tone-deaf company cheerleading (Novartis has an amazing future!).
You all have seen it before, but judging by what we have seen from Dez, this will be a particularly ugly process.

Well said, even though I had to look up a couple of the words. That is exactly what today's Entresto call felt like.

Well said, even though I had to look up a couple of the words. That is exactly what today's Entresto call felt like.
Yeah, I was late getting on, but I’m sure I didn’t miss anything. Did they even mention the possibility of a reorg, which is of course the elephant in the room? I’m guessing no mention.

Yeah, I was late getting on, but I’m sure I didn’t miss anything. Did they even mention the possibility of a reorg, which is of course the elephant in the room? I’m guessing no mention.

No mentions of that, business as usual according to them. They controlled the narrative and didn't allow a live Q&A. Even brought up Entresto messaging which added more sting to the bite. Most ABLs were directed to follow up call with more "Ra Ra Sessions" to make it seem like nothing is wrong.

We all know our division could be cut by 75% without Entresto. Pucker up. It's coming. There will be less than 500 of us left in CV by Vegas.
Realistically it should be closer to 250 remaining. Leqvio Leads have too small of a territory currently. They all have crappy target lists full of HCPs that they either can’t see or are not worth seeing. The better option would be to double the size of their geographies and have a more robust list of providers to get business from.

Realistically it should be closer to 250 remaining. Leqvio Leads have too small of a territory currently. They all have crappy target lists full of HCPs that they either can’t see or are not worth seeing. The better option would be to double the size of their geographies and have a more robust list of providers to get business from.
No doubt

A better plan would be to throw the target lists out the window and use PRISM to determine who is using Repatha to call on those providers, in places where we can make a difference. My Novartis mandated targeting does not line up with use. If Novartis would just get out of my way and pay me for success, I could do a better job.

You can double the size of my territory and I wouldn’t even blink. In fact, I would welcome it. It would give me more to do.

A better plan would be to throw the target lists out the window and use PRISM to determine who is using Repatha to call on those providers, in places where we can make a difference. My Novartis mandated targeting does not line up with use. If Novartis would just get out of my way and pay me for success, I could do a better job.
"use PRISM".
Thanks. I needed a laugh today.
Even the dunderheads in New Jersey know better.