Competitors

Agree. Too many competitors with products that are really not much different, despite marketing claims. There is way too many products available so pricing becomes the game and voila - it’s commoditized. Not too mention that consumers are moving away from fake plastic faces that are overfilled.
Agree too. Products are interchangeable. No real differentiation or innovation in the space. Heavy marketing and medical investments to try and generate added value is not moving product of the shelf anymore. And yes, consumers are done with overblown lips and fake / trashy looking faces. The industry won’t ever be what it once was.

It will be modest growth at best for fillers for the foreseeable future. Toxins and bio-stimulators have a slightly more positive outlook but overall market outlook is lower than previously anticipated.

All the above companies are better because they are not as toxic as Galderma. Galderma is the worst of the worst in the industry with the most inept and horrendous leadership.
Stay away from Prollenium!! The drunken, sexist, racist fraternity style leadership (Mark) has made a mess of that place and run that company into the ground, using it as a personal piggy bank. I would sprint in the opposite direction of that company and anyone still affiliated with them.

Don’t worry, they will lie (really good at story telling) and tell you they have a ton of things in the pipeline but Mark will 100% eff up all the deals and blame the owners (Ario or Archimed) and never take any responsibility for what’s wrong with the company. He’ll be too drunk and too high to actually run the company but he’ll certainly talk his way out of it.

Let’s also mention their “golden” top reps are running buying groups stealing from their colleagues while getting praised for their unethical behavior (probably because birds of a feather…).

Anyone that’s left Prollenium of their own volition, it’s because they have a moral compass and can’t be associated with people that lie, cheat and steal without regard.

Unless you like toxic work culture with lots of bullying and sexist remarks, I’d avoid them.

Stay away from Prollenium!! The drunken, sexist, racist fraternity style leadership (Mark) has made a mess of that place and run that company into the ground, using it as a personal piggy bank. I would sprint in the opposite direction of that company and anyone still affiliated with them.

Don’t worry, they will lie (really good at story telling) and tell you they have a ton of things in the pipeline but Mark will 100% eff up all the deals and blame the owners (Ario or Archimed) and never take any responsibility for what’s wrong with the company. He’ll be too drunk and too high to actually run the company but he’ll certainly talk his way out of it.

Let’s also mention their “golden” top reps are running buying groups stealing from their colleagues while getting praised for their unethical behavior (probably because birds of a feather…).

Anyone that’s left Prollenium of their own volition, it’s because they have a moral compass and can’t be associated with people that lie, cheat and steal without regard.

Unless you like toxic work culture with lots of bullying and sexist remarks, I’d avoid them.
This is 100% accurate. Would just add that anyone who spoke up about what Mark (Marky for those who knew him before he was fired from Merz) is doing got fired. For whatever reason he has Ario and Archimed under his control. Mark and his sycophants make Galderma look like Paradise.
Just saying…. If you want to leave Galderma, avoid Prollenium like the plague. Even Crown or Benev would be better choices.
Galderma is bad now, but al least your are not being harrassed and threatened….. just saying.

Which industries are easier to go from aesthetics? i am thinking eye care (optometry), dentistry, any B2B with hcps.
I would check regenerative medicine, that is where aesthetic medicine is heading…
Regardless, always look at leadership and culture of any company. That will be your reality no matter what company you work for!
Thank goodness for cafepharma to keep it real!!

I had the exact same experience. Mark is commercially shady and personally disgusting. Drunk, racist, sexist, homophobic, unpleasant are a few words to describe him. He gets pleasure in being mean and destroying lives. He hides behind his southern accent to pretend he is nice, but he is the worse person I have ever worked with. He talks about anyone in Canada as if they are useless and stupid - I don’t know why they keep him. He says awful things about Ario when he stops recording our team meetings and threatens us to not say anything. He claims he monitors our phones and there is no point reporting to even Archimed because they need him and he has power over them. I am desperately looking for a way out of this hell. Spoke with Benev, but they won’t touch prollenium. Any leads on regenerative companies hiring?

I would check regenerative medicine, that is where aesthetic medicine is heading…
Regardless, always look at leadership and culture of any company. That will be your reality no matter what company you work for!
Thank goodness for cafepharma to keep it real!!
Eye care (contact lenses but also glasses and frames), dentistry, regenerative medicine, diabetes, obesity, fertility, OTC…