Competitors

Weak sales reps love to talk about great culture. That is code for low expectations and no accountability. Look junior. If you have figured out the game. You are a minion who is totally replaceable. You have limited training and real skill. Your communications degree and high heels only get you a seat at th show work your tail off and we might throw you a bone. In 3 years we want to flip ya. We just have to figure out how to keep your belly aching and entitlement to a min during those 3 years till we bounce you and upgrade

Weak sales reps love to talk about great culture. That is code for low expectations and no accountability. Look junior. If you have figured out the game. You are a minion who is totally replaceable. You have limited training and real skill. Your communications degree and high heels only get you a seat at th show work your tail off and we might throw you a bone. In 3 years we want to flip ya. We just have to figure out how to keep your belly aching and entitlement to a min during those 3 years till we bounce you and upgrade
A good point. You have 3-4 competitors in your space. You have samples to make deals. Not that hard.

Horrible bosses think that culture and a healthy work environment are for the people you call woke.

Evolus is probably the best company. They know what they are doing and once they get the filler next year they will crush us even more.
You’re right.
Evolus is probably the best company in aesthetics at the moment. Galderma, Revance, Prollenium are the worst. Merz is average. Allergan is a risk as the AbbVie ownership makes no sense. It’s only a matter of time before Allergan gets divested.

Stay away from Prollenium. Worked there for 5 years, made them a lot of money and was treated like garbage by the executive director. They find ways to not pay your full commission (unless you let your director grab your ass at the NSM and don’t complain, then you will be good as gold because he will protect you). They ask you to do weird stuff as there’s lot of pressure to sell and there’s only two products in our bags (in reality, just one) and when HR finds out they pretend they didn’t know and blame you. You are not allowed to speak to HR or fight back when they threaten you. Stick with Allergan or Evolus.

Is this for real? I’ve seen some bad shit at Galderma, but this Prollenium shit is beyond illegal. No wonder it is a revolving door for reps and their glorified directors are always recruiting. One has to wonder why so much recruitment when they are not growing….

Is this for real? I’ve seen some bad shit at Galderma, but this Prollenium shit is beyond illegal. No wonder it is a revolving door for reps and their glorified directors are always recruiting. One has to wonder why so much recruitment when they are not growing….
Oh gawd. I was considering Prollenium but all I can find is this type of shit so no thank you. Where can we run to from this other shit show that is Galderma?

Oh gawd. I was considering Prollenium but all I can find is this type of shit so no thank you. Where can we run to from this other shit show that is Galderma?
No company is going to hire you. Mainly because you probably suck, but also because every company will be laying off representatives between now and the end of the year. Aesthetics is on a downward spiral.

If you want to be in the injectable space, probably Merz is best. Galderma used to be amazing, but they have had very high turnover, and reps aren't making money. Revance probably will be bought in my opinion and hasn't been doing well due to the failure of Daxify. Prollenium and Evolus I would put in similar categories however Evolus has amazing marketing and better benefits overall. Hard to sell with one product especially when the others are giving filler or tox for free however, like anything...depends on your managers and quotas. Quotas.

If you want to be in the injectable space, probably Merz is best. Galderma used to be amazing, but they have had very high turnover, and reps aren't making money. Revance probably will be bought in my opinion and hasn't been doing well due to the failure of Daxify. Prollenium and Evolus I would put in similar categories however Evolus has amazing marketing and better benefits overall. Hard to sell with one product especially when the others are giving filler or tox for free however, like anything...depends on your managers and quotas. Quotas.
Merz is a safe place, but slow. Revance has been sold for peanuts. Allergan may have a come back, but tricky with all new players/ fillers coming to US. Prollenium has incompetent leadership and only one filler Evolus is promising but comes with risks too.
this industry is challenging.

Merz is a safe place, but slow. Revance has been sold for peanuts. Allergan may have a come back, but tricky with all new players/ fillers coming to US. Prollenium has incompetent leadership and only one filler Evolus is promising but comes with risks too.
this industry is challenging.
Revance is now owned by PE. Abbvie is suffocating Allergan, Galderma is a revolving door, Prollenium is a liability. Not much left. Merz and Evolus (with the new fillers) are really the only two companies to be. But this space won’t ever be the same again with all these new fillers and toxins.

Revance is now owned by PE. Abbvie is suffocating Allergan, Galderma is a revolving door, Prollenium is a liability. Not much left. Merz and Evolus (with the new fillers) are really the only two companies to be. But this space won’t ever be the same again with all these new fillers and toxins.
Evolus is not much better. Korean toxin and me too filler. That is not enough to win, especially not in a slowing market.

The good old days of double digit growth in facial injectables may be gone for good. The market has changed and become much more competitive. Fighting against more brands, at lower prices and no innovation. The future will be very challenging sadly! Just my 2 cents from 20 years in the industry.

The good old days of double digit growth in facial injectables may be gone for good. The market has changed and become much more competitive. Fighting against more brands, at lower prices and no innovation. The future will be very challenging sadly! Just my 2 cents from 20 years in the industry.
Agree. Too many competitors with products that are really not much different, despite marketing claims. There is way too many products available so pricing becomes the game and voila - it’s commoditized. Not too mention that consumers are moving away from fake plastic faces that are overfilled.