• Thurs news: AbbVie Parkinson’s drug. Arch raises $3B biotech fund. Biogen dropping failed Sage tremor drug. AZ gets sought-after Tagrisso OK. Pfizer withdrawing sickle cell med. See more on our front page

Competitors

Versa folks, please take your bickering to your own thread or elsewhere. Let us focus on complaining about our own problems. And thanks for airing your dirty laundry….. hmmmm maybe keep doing it here.
I have been approached by a recruiter for Prollenium. Can’t find much info other than what is shared here. Any additional insights? What is the scoop on the managers?

I have been approached by a recruiter for Prollenium. Can’t find much info other than what is shared here. Any additional insights? What is the scoop on the managers?
Run away…. They are way worse than galderma. GM is horrible. No new products to sell and clinics are fed up dealing with them.
You are better off staying put and that says a lot.

It’s so weird that we can’t find much into about Prollenium. I am interviewing for a “confidential” territory position in my state. I guess they are replacing their reps, but haven’t told the reps yet. The Sales Head said it is because he needs reps who will hustle harder.
From the comments here, it sounds like the place is not better than galderma which I left a while back because of the shit show it was so I guess I will stay put.

The Sales Head said it is because he needs reps who will hustle harder.
From the comments here, it sounds like the place is not better than galderma which I left a while back because of the shit show it was so I guess I will stay put.
Now do you understand why they ask you to mastvrbate into a tissue during the interview? It shows who will hustle harder!

Yuck…. So the rumors are true. Versa reps told people how afraid they were at the NSM not only because of the jokes made on stage but also because of what happened at the after party at one of their leader’s private room.
Not much consolation, but at least we don’t have to deal with this here.

Yuck…. So the rumors are true. Versa reps told people how afraid they were at the NSM not only because of the jokes made on stage but also because of what happened at the after party at one of their leader’s private room.
Not much consolation, but at least we don’t have to deal with this here.
Sounds juicy…care to elaborate? Would love some good dirt on our competition

Their lil billy must be really really really little because I heard they make sexist comments and don’t even try to pretend they are jokes. made sexist comments freely and on stage.

All company have issues. Problem with Prollenium is they have zero portfolio and it’s hyper unethical especially in some regions. Unethical behavior is encouraged and rewarded at them all but especially at Prollenium

Stay away from Prollenium. Worked there for 5 years, made them a lot of money and was treated like garbage by the executive director. They find ways to not pay your full commission (unless you let your director grab your ass at the NSM and don’t complain, then you will be good as gold because he will protect you). They ask you to do weird stuff as there’s lot of pressure to sell and there’s only two products in our bags (in reality, just one) and when HR finds out they pretend they didn’t know and blame you. You are not allowed to speak to HR or fight back when they threaten you. Stick with Allergan or Evolus.
Prollenium was definitely the most inappropriate culture in my career.

Agree. Prollenium is extremely unethical - internally and externally. No product, no marketing, only way to sell is by lowering prices or go completely off label. GM is obsessed with male enhancement, which explains a lot about him.

Evolus is probably the best company. They know what they are doing and once they get the filler next year they will crush us even more.
Agree. I would go to Evolus for my career. Allergan and Merz if you want to play safe and are okay with base salary and little to no incentive. Run away from Galderma, Prollenium and Revance. I would only leave Galderma for Evolus or go to a different category.