Company car payment

anonymous

We have to pay for our company cars now? The new 2022 order came out yesterday and the selections that were comparable to last years will cost between $250-$350 a month.

You also pay out more at the end of the year, and report mileage that you pay on each month. It is basically a car payment at this point, except you don’t own the car.

We have to pay for our company cars now? The new 2022 order came out yesterday and the selections that were comparable to last years will cost between $250-$350 a month.

Welcome to the real world. People have to make car payments, own their car outright, ride their bike, walk, or take public transportation. Hopefully, they make you pay for insurance too.

Welcome to the real world. People have to make car payments, own their car outright, ride their bike, walk, or take public transportation. Hopefully, they make you pay for insurance too.
Thank you for the honest post! The days of in-person "detailing" are nearly over. Pfizer is going virtual and they don't make decisions without a wealth of data. Our reps need to wake up to realities of today's pharma business.

Talk about being a cheap ass company! Looks like I will have to become a professor of the ALL DAY LIE! I will become a Master in its teachings and techniques! My goal, although a lofty one, will be to work no more than 10 hours per week “in the field”. I CAN DO THIS!

Yes, you make car payments on a car that you own. And one that you don’t put 2-3000 miles a month is on for work and have nothing to show for when you hand it over in 2 years. GTFO.

Yes, you make car payments on a car that you own. And one that you don’t put 2-3000 miles a month is on for work and have nothing to show for when you hand it over in 2 years. GTFO.

I owned a vehicle that I used for work and I put a lot of work miles on it. It wasn't a brand new car. I maintained it and it lasted a long time. I squeezed almost every once of life out of several vehicles. Was it the hottest new vehicle? No. Was I always guaranteed money driving it? Sometimes. Did I have a 200k salary? Hell no. You need to experience what it is like to be independent from the corporate world, then you will realize that a pharma job is a fucking cake walk. Like I said in a previous reply; regardless of the virus, 96% of you are going to whine, cry, and worry. Instead of taking taking a company car, take the car allowance. Hello?! Is your brain functioning today? Get over yourself. You, personally, are a fucking asshole.

I owned a vehicle that I used for work and I put a lot of work miles on it. It wasn't a brand new car. I maintained it and it lasted a long time. I squeezed almost every once of life out of several vehicles. Was it the hottest new vehicle? No. Was I always guaranteed money driving it? Sometimes. Did I have a 200k salary? Hell no. You need to experience what it is like to be independent from the corporate world, then you will realize that a pharma job is a fucking cake walk. Like I said in a previous reply; regardless of the virus, 96% of you are going to whine, cry, and worry. Instead of taking taking a company car, take the car allowance. Hello?! Is your brain functioning today? Get over yourself. You, personally, are a fucking asshole.

Who the hell has a $200,000k salary in field sales? you obviously dont work for Abbvie as we dont get the option for a car allowance. We pay a car payment PLUS taxes as the car value is on our W2.

So please let us know where I can get a $200,000 salary with the option of a car allowance. I would take a car allowance any day as maintenance etc would be tax deductible vs added to our W2.

This is the reason all the reps worth their salt are leaving. Between the salary BS, the 2022 insurance basically costing more than your mortgage and not covering basic healthcare, and now paying for your company car. Good reps can easily find work elsewhere. So much for all of those surveys and “all for one Abbvie”

Who the hell has a $200,000k salary in field sales? you obviously dont work for Abbvie as we dont get the option for a car allowance. We pay a car payment PLUS taxes as the car value is on our W2.

So please let us know where I can get a $200,000 salary with the option of a car allowance. I would take a car allowance any day as maintenance etc would be tax deductible vs added to our W2.

What's the base salary here?

insulting low and now out of pocket expenses for car no thanks

Let's take the Amgen route, my neighbor drives a new fleet Volvo xc40 P8 AWD fully loaded electric car. She tells me they also have other all electric choices such as VW is pro s. No Teslas as there aren't government rebates anymore for those. To be fair, she stated these are offered to managers and above but will be deployed to the reps soon.

Everyone wins, we go carbon neutral, get a government rebate of $7500 per car, and like Amgen, use the loophole where there is NO personal mileage charged. Not to mention the ev bumper stickers for hov lanes and toll roads, helloooo more calls home office. Amgen installed home chargers so you can expense your electric via a separate meter. The Feds offer so many ev perks, come on.

Take a look next time you are in a clinic parking lot, yeah, that's the Amgen person parking in a free charging spot right in front of the building, no walking a mile with samples from an overflow lot. They also get fast charger cards they can swipe if they get in a bind. It's basically 4 wheels sitting on top of a massive battery, no waiting around for oil changes and maintainence.

I'm taking my findings straight to our fleet department pronto. This is an overall win win. Have you seen the various ev's out for 2022? I assure you we have come along way from the prissy Prius and Nippon Leaf, there are sweet rides big and small.

#refuse2pay4aworkCar

Let's take the Amgen route, my neighbor drives a new fleet Volvo xc40 P8 AWD fully loaded electric car. She tells me they also have other all electric choices such as VW is pro s. No Teslas as there aren't government rebates anymore for those. To be fair, she stated these are offered to managers and above but will be deployed to the reps soon.

Everyone wins, we go carbon neutral, get a government rebate of $7500 per car, and like Amgen, use the loophole where there is NO personal mileage charged. Not to mention the ev bumper stickers for hov lanes and toll roads, helloooo more calls home office. Amgen installed home chargers so you can expense your electric via a separate meter. The Feds offer so many ev perks, come on.

Take a look next time you are in a clinic parking lot, yeah, that's the Amgen person parking in a free charging spot right in front of the building, no walking a mile with samples from an overflow lot. They also get fast charger cards they can swipe if they get in a bind. It's basically 4 wheels sitting on top of a massive battery, no waiting around for oil changes and maintainence.

I'm taking my findings straight to our fleet department pronto. This is an overall win win. Have you seen the various ev's out for 2022? I assure you we have come along way from the prissy Prius and Nippon Leaf, there are sweet rides big and small.

#refuse2pay4aworkCar

Don't believe the carbon neutral lie. How does the majority of electricity get produced in this country?