Company car payment

Talk about being a cheap ass company! Looks like I will have to become a professor of the ALL DAY LIE! I will become a Master in its teachings and techniques! My goal, although a lofty one, will be to work no more than 10 hours per week “in the field”. I CAN DO THIS!
This post is why pharma reps will be extinct like the dinosaurs. Welcome to social media marketing/sales, whiny beeeetches.

Don't believe the carbon neutral lie. How does the majority of electricity get produced in this country?

Update to the Amgen car posts------I ran into an Amgen rep today and they were driving a new Volvo p8 Recharge. Fully loaded and costs 62k, their reps are in fact driving these and she called it the "no charge Recharge", no cost to reps, zero.

Update to the Amgen car posts------I ran into an Amgen rep today and they were driving a new Volvo p8 Recharge. Fully loaded and costs 62k, their reps are in fact driving these and she called it the "no charge Recharge", no cost to reps, zero.

so? If your worth is based on a free car, go to Amgen.
I am constantly amazed at the shallowness and everything is expected mindset of pharma reps, especially the younger ones.

Ordered mine, I had to chose the larger one due to long drives, overnights in territory, luggage, small children dropping off on the way to work. With all the fees I will end up paying between $15,000-$16,000 to use a car for 3 years only to return it with no value of my own. A car I personally would never chose. If they aren’t happy about buying our cars, why not give us an allowance and let us buy them ourselves?

Ordered mine, I had to chose the larger one due to long drives, overnights in territory, luggage, small children dropping off on the way to work. With all the fees I will end up paying between $15,000-$16,000 to use a car for 3 years only to return it with no value of my own. A car I personally would never chose. If they aren’t happy about buying our cars, why not give us an allowance and let us buy them ourselves?

spot on. It’s not even a benefit anymore. What do managers even drive?

Cry baby rep - - - wah, wah, wah,wah

Definitely feeling the love from home office here. No understanding of rep jobs.
Leave house sometime after 9:30AM
Drive to first office
Arrive and fix name badge
Walk into lobby
Smile at receptionist
Hand out card
Do you need samples
Leave
Pick up coffee for Starbucks appointment
Deliver to office
Leave to lunch appointment
Hang with office staff for an hour, 5 minutes with clinicians
Day is finished

Leave house sometime after 9:30AM
Drive to first office
Arrive and fix name badge
Walk into lobby
Smile at receptionist
Hand out card
Do you need samples
Leave
Pick up coffee for Starbucks appointment
Deliver to office
Leave to lunch appointment
Hang with office staff for an hour, 5 minutes with clinicians
Day is finished
Funny but so true! Reason why Pfizer is going to virtual sales.

Never understand how people can do that and still hit goal or you don’t and just don’t care? I cover a pretty tough territory, working insane hours and every quarter is an uphill battle to hit goal.