Company Car Order

Any idea when we will get to order cars? I heard not until 2023. And I'm really hoping hte options are better. Is the Traverse still an option?

nope! No traverse. And if u want to upgrade from a sedan or escape the only options are Outback and Ascent, both at an additional cost for a car u don’t even own! BS

nope! No traverse. And if u want to upgrade from a sedan or escape the only options are Outback and Ascent, both at an additional cost for a car u don’t even own! BS
Boo hoo! You have to pay out of pocket for an Outback, mercy me! Pharma reps are a joke and I am surprised that little Ricky hasn't adopted the Pfizer model of phasing out reps in favor of social media sales/Marketing. Be honest, how many doctors do you actually deliver a sales message per day? I bet it's ZERO! The rest of us at Abbvie pay for our own transportation to go to work (50+ hours per week!) Cry me a river, your days of stealing from our company are almost over. Get a real job!! Maybe, Jimmy Johns has an opening for a sandwich maker!!

Boo hoo! You have to pay out of pocket for an Outback, mercy me! Pharma reps are a joke and I am surprised that little Ricky hasn't adopted the Pfizer model of phasing out reps in favor of social media sales/Marketing. Be honest, how many doctors do you actually deliver a sales message per day? I bet it's ZERO! The rest of us at Abbvie pay for our own transportation to go to work (50+ hours per week!) Cry me a river, your days of stealing from our company are almost over. Get a real job!! Maybe, Jimmy Johns has an opening for a sandwich maker!!

the sales numbers wouldn’t be as strong without reps. Those working at the desk whom have never been in the field don’t have a leg to stand on. We put our safety on the line daily driving in our mobile office with very little incentive to do so. It’s all about perspective and clearly you have none.

And do you pay rent for the office you work in? Partial rent? We work out of our car genius, of course it’s expected it’s paid for. If you’re so jealous of our job then change your own career, no ones stopping you. With your attitude I’m sure you’d be extremely desirable to a recruiter - you seem like a real gem!

And do you pay rent for the office you work in? Partial rent? We work out of our car genius, of course it’s expected it’s paid for. If you’re so jealous of our job then change your own career, no ones stopping you. With your attitude I’m sure you’d be extremely desirable to a recruiter - you seem like a real gem!

That’s a great point. I wonder if they asked office staff to pay rent how they might feel. It’s our office, it should be comfortable and free, neither of which the car options are.

Says someone who's been rejected from every pharma rep interview he's ever had- poor, pathetic loser! Keep having fun at your pathetic desk job hahahah

The car really is our office. Wish these companies realized that. I spend 40+ hours driving around for them. Should be able to feel safe and comfy. I know a lot of reps say they don't want to pay but what about us who wouldn't mind.

Really...that is your question...Co cars???...lol. they should give a flat fee n gas card. That way u can get the car of your dreams. Bet not....u would pick a pos and bank $$$.

Says someone who's been rejected from every pharma rep interview he's ever had- poor, pathetic loser! Keep having fun at your pathetic desk job hahahah
I will still be employed 6 months from now, will you? How many sales pitches have you executed today? Zero? Dropping off lunch for office staff doesn't count as a sales call. Be honest to yourself, do you think doctors want to hear your selling points? My doctor bans reps from his office and most of his patients are Abbvie employees!

Really...that is your question...Co cars???...lol. they should give a flat fee n gas card. That way u can get the car of your dreams. Bet not....u would pick a pos and bank $$$.

I'd love this. I came from a car allowance. It really is sooooo much better. I didn't drive luxury or brand new but I had a minivan that was perfect for my family with 3 kids.

Updates for what? There won’t be any changes to the vehicle plan for 2022. Bogus bullshit. Pay for a better car u don’t even own. And “better” than an Escape is a stretch.

Updates for what? There won’t be any changes to the vehicle plan for 2022. Bogus bullshit. Pay for a better car u don’t even own. And “better” than an Escape is a stretch.

It won't change til a rep dies in one of these too small cars on company time. Back in the day we all had sedans because those were the dominant cars on the roads. Now big territories, small cars and some of us stay on the highways in the snow.