• Fri news: New Novo obesity prospect linked to psychiatric side effects. Summit beats Keytruda in NSCLC. DermaSensor skin cancer detection device. Astellas digital health product. Sanofi MS data. See more on our front page

CMX is a train wreck

I do know the answer asshole, I am not about to start listing programs out in public for the whole world to know what BMS is working on when the shit isn’t protected by IP yet…idiot

You reference them. Try saying “half the programs in neuroscience”, or you say “one the programs that just got moved to GT2” how about, “what EM’s team is working on.

To add, the NS internal chemistry lead molecules are either based on heritage BMS leads, or were in-licensed. The good chemists left BMS, or were left behind by incoming Cellgene Chemistry leadership. Cellgene chemistry, putting it mildly, is not very good. BMS medicinal chemistry is not in a good place.

How is this pipeline even surviving...

I don't think it can be sustainable tbh. LT has no experience in drug discovery/development which is probably why they just keep acquiring and in-licensing assets to cover for their ineptitude as scientists and as leaders. Agree on the legacy BMS chemists...all the great/good ones have left, pushed out by legacy Celgene chemistry which is mediocre. They are investing in the wrong assets and wrong people, plain and simple. Everyone in the industry can smell this rotten fish from a mile away.

I don't think it can be sustainable tbh. LT has no experience in drug discovery/development which is probably why they just keep acquiring and in-licensing assets to cover for their ineptitude as scientists and as leaders. Agree on the legacy BMS chemists...all the great/good ones have left, pushed out by legacy Celgene chemistry which is mediocre. They are investing in the wrong assets and wrong people, plain and simple. Everyone in the industry can smell this rotten fish from a mile away.

It's ok all, any LT coming out of BMS Cambridge Crossing will be red flagged and marked....everyone knows who they are and if they don't, word will get around to make sure they know who they are....you cannot escape this ecosystem! Lesson to be learned - don't SUCK as a leader....

Translational Medicine has a sizable headcount and does not contribute to the pipeline. Nothing has come of their work. What exactly do they do, and why do they exist? How BMS can layoff other programs but not touch TM is beyond me.

True...what DOES TM do? More importantly, what do any of those "Executive Director"s do? They have no clue how to run drug discovery!!!!

It's ok all, any LT coming out of BMS Cambridge Crossing will be red flagged and marked....everyone knows who they are and if they don't, word will get around to make sure they know who they are....you cannot escape this ecosystem! Lesson to be learned - don't SUCK as a leader....

who are they? Let’s not be coy, name some names here.