• Fri news: New Novo obesity prospect linked to psychiatric side effects. Summit beats Keytruda in NSCLC. DermaSensor skin cancer detection device. Astellas digital health product. Sanofi MS data. See more on our front page

CMX is a train wreck

Why is CMX a train wreck? Can someone explain what’s going on?
I think they mean that the vision LT has there is so bad that the outcome can only be in one (negative) direction . They don’t value the employees…at all. A climate of fear has taken over so that people are not empowered to speak their minds. Authoritarian leadership has led to an army of yes men to fester. The portfolio is positioned for failure which may jeopardize how much of a runway is left for oncology at CMX.

Train wreck b/c if they talk to anyone who is not on the LT, they all have an exit strategy in place - this is specific to MOCR TRC don’t know about others at CMX. I would guess that many are just staying until Jan 2nd. Problem is that no one is committed to their job as there is no clear vision for career growth or opportunity (unless you are former Novartis and on the LT). I am embarrassed with our portfolio and what we are committing our resources to. I am just punching in and out and counting my days here until something better comes about.

Train wreck b/c if they talk to anyone who is not on the LT, they all have an exit strategy in place - this is specific to MOCR TRC don’t know about others at CMX. I would guess that many are just staying until Jan 2nd. Problem is that no one is committed to their job as there is no clear vision for career growth or opportunity (unless you are former Novartis and on the LT). I am embarrassed with our portfolio and what we are committing our resources to. I am just punching in and out and counting my days here until something better comes about.

why January 2nd?

I think they mean that the vision LT has there is so bad that the outcome can only be in one (negative) direction . They don’t value the employees…at all. A climate of fear has taken over so that people are not empowered to speak their minds. Authoritarian leadership has led to an army of yes men to fester. The portfolio is positioned for failure which may jeopardize how much of a runway is left for oncology at CMX.
Lol. You mean, a CSO who never practiced medicine, nor had hands on experience developing an internally developed drug, who appointed 'style-over-substsnce-yes people schills', was a good choice for an effective and creative R&D vision? You think he will attract talent to BMS? Nope.

Lol. You mean, a CSO who never practiced medicine, nor had hands on experience developing an internally developed drug, who appointed 'style-over-substsnce-yes people schills', was a good choice for an effective and creative R&D vision? You think he will attract talent to BMS? Nope.

No I mean the Novartis queen, Gemma Fleece, the one who looks like a witch