• Fri news: New Novo obesity prospect linked to psychiatric side effects. Summit beats Keytruda in NSCLC. DermaSensor skin cancer detection device. Astellas digital health product. Sanofi MS data. See more on our front page

CMX is a train wreck

Everyone in LVL can stop crying about CMX being the belle of the ball right now, all we hear is how much you whine about not being special enough to matter to LT. Get over it

Everyone in LVL can stop crying about CMX being the belle of the ball right now, all we hear is how much you whine about not being special enough to matter to LT. Get over it
Everyone in CMX needs to stop pretending to be the center of the universe when all you do is steal ideas from SD to make yourself look special

Not only does CMX steal ideas from SD, they steal ideas/programs from each other and pass them off as their own. This is especially true in the Target ID/Validation group but also in drug discovery. Nobody gives credit where credit is due. Gemma Fleece PRETENDS to be oblivious to the TOXICITY going on and yes, Yekaterina is definitely a bitch contributing to a hostile work environment! Everyone nods like drones in LT meetings, Gd forbid you disagree with LT's vision or ideas. Sounds a bit like Stalinism yet?????? Good luck to anyone who is still there at CMX...you won't be for long.

Not only does CMX steal ideas from SD, they steal ideas/programs from each other and pass them off as their own. This is especially true in the Target ID/Validation group but also in drug discovery. Nobody gives credit where credit is due. Gemma Fleece PRETENDS to be oblivious to the TOXICITY going on and yes, Yekaterina is definitely a bitch contributing to a hostile work environment! Everyone nods like drones in LT meetings, Gd forbid you disagree with LT's vision or ideas. Sounds a bit like Stalinism yet?????? Good luck to anyone who is still there at CMX...you won't be for long.

what are y’all smoking? I think there is just some major jealousy here and not enough self/ accountability. I don’t agree with the LT most of the time, but I will continue to the play game until it no longer serves my interests.

There really is nothing honest going on at CMX at the LT level - it’s all a dog and pony show, the sooner you come to terms with that, the easier it is to steer through all the bullshit.

I’m interested to hear what programs CMX has stolen from other sites. I’m not a CMX fan but I’ll need some convincing here.

what are y’all smoking? I think there is just some major jealousy here and not enough self/ accountability. I don’t agree with the LT most of the time, but I will continue to the play game until it no longer serves my interests.

There really is nothing honest going on at CMX at the LT level - it’s all a dog and pony show, the sooner you come to terms with that, the easier it is to steer through all the bullshit.

You sound like either a huge narcissist or a naive tool bag if you don't know what's really going on.

I’m interested to hear what programs CMX has stolen from other sites. I’m not a CMX fan but I’ll need some convincing here.

If you don't know what programs have been stolen internally across groups you are probably the one doing the stealing. Or just completely naive.....do you live in a white capsule?

Meaning a home I own and not renting with two other families?
Meaning you have a shit empty existence devoid of happiness and put your whole life meaning in work like some bitch loser . You own a home? Wow so impressive, guess what?! So do I!! r*****…are you one of the retarded LT?? Hahahahab loser