• Mon news: Ventyx gets boost from Sanofi. PhRMA IRA legal challenge gets new life. AZ breast cancer drug disappoints. Teva’s once-monthly schizophrenia med. AZ gets FDA approval for first self-administered flu vaccine. See more on our front page

CC ruining Onc West already

<

Your too harsh. She clearly hired the best candidate for the job.
Clinical Experience 0
Management Experience 0
Pharmaceutical Experience 0
I'm not sure why those matter,....at least at Eisai

That is clearly f'ed up!! If that is how she is going to hire for the west coast then they are in big trouble. Not sure I really care though, more Pinnacle trips for the east

How did DT agree to this? I'm pissed on so many levels

Been stewing about this all weekend.

David Trexler how could you??? You addressed our training class during our on boarding and promised the same things that you promised in Phoenix. That you were building a "world class Oncology team" and bringing in "top talent". I guess my 12+ years in Oncology mean nothing to you or to Eisai. I took a huge risk coming here and its been hard not to second guess my decision. This doesn't help at all.

No experience with CC so wasn't sure what to expect with her. I guess she too has shown her true colors. If she likes you you can have positions in leadership. If she doesn't I have a feeling you'll be holding your testicles in one hand and your walking papers in another before too long.

Been stewing about this all weekend.

David Trexler how could you??? You addressed our training class during our on boarding and promised the same things that you promised in Phoenix. That you were building a "world class Oncology team" and bringing in "top talent". I guess my 12+ years in Oncology mean nothing to you or to Eisai. I took a huge risk coming here and its been hard not to second guess my decision. This doesn't help at all.

No experience with CC so wasn't sure what to expect with her. I guess she too has shown her true colors. If she likes you you can have positions in leadership. If she doesn't I have a feeling you'll be holding your testicles in one hand and your walking papers in another before too long.

"...how could you?" Get over yourself. You have 12 years and clearly state you took a huge risk coming here. Sounds like you had your eyes wide open. Or could land a job somewhere else.

He's a nice guy and I could see giving him a chance as a first time pharma rep, but manager with no experience managing or in pharma sales? Wow fail

Absolutely, why wouldn't he have to work his way up like the rest of us. Other former GPO reps have started as sales people, not sales managers. I really have to question CC's judgement on this one. At least on the surface where we are all looking in, it seems very strange. Internal candidate DB put in the time in WCL and would have had a tiny learning curve in comparison to TP and be a much better team motivator. Really scratching my head on this one.

"...how could you?" Get over yourself. You have 12 years and clearly state you took a huge risk coming here. Sounds like you had your eyes wide open. Or could land a job somewhere else.

I didn't know they would be hiring DM's with no experience when I took a position here. I would like to think they would hire managers that can actually help people. MC or TB would never have made that hire.

Wait a minute - CC is now a DM? You're kidding, correct? If there's a picture next to "individual contributor" in the dictionary, it's her. I can't imagine her managing people. Who's her boss?