Cardiovascular Hospital Sales

MAPS will save the day. They help us all the time and get on calls and meet us in the field and help us understand where we have pull through opportunities and show us how to look at PPT and BOT and Fingertip and oh wait....that was 20 years ago. Now they say they have to meet with our CBD. For what. Our CBD doesn't know shit. Fuck all this

Of course MS. A.D. you are always the smartest person in the room and all of those above you and your boss are idiots. But there you sit smoldering and rotting away in your dead end job with no future beyond the boring shit you have been doing for over 10 years. I wonder why nobody ever listens to your genius ideas. If you had to go out in the real world and do a real job your short comings would be so glaring that even you would have to see yourself as the loser that you are. The only way to restore the reputation of MAPs is to dust off the cobwebs, locate all of the deadwood and replace them with younger promotable talent.

Of course MS. A.D. you are always the smartest person in the room and all of those above you and your boss are idiots. But there you sit smoldering and rotting away in your dead end job with no future beyond the boring shit you have been doing for over 10 years. I wonder why nobody ever listens to your genius ideas. If you had to go out in the real world and do a real job your short comings would be so glaring that even you would have to see yourself as the loser that you are. The only way to restore the reputation of MAPs is to dust off the cobwebs, locate all of the deadwood and replace them with younger promotable talent.

It is time to bring in fresh talent but we only need about 10 of these people if they are the right ones.

Brilinta will save us? NOT. We are going through a Brilinta downturn right now. Why? We have a failed stroke trial where the key takeaway was that B was no better than aspirin. We have a failed PAD trial where we are desperately looking for some hint that there MIGHT be some PAD usefulness. Which leaves us back at the starting blocks with ACS....with a drug that is 5 years old. There's nothing left to say that is meaningful. Clopidogrel is generic, Prasugrel also soon. Tool box empty. Its not looking good for a drug that's 7 bucks a day and struggling to compete with generics that are pennies a day.

Brilinta will save us? NOT. We are going through a Brilinta downturn right now. Why? We have a failed stroke trial where the key takeaway was that B was no better than aspirin. We have a failed PAD trial where we are desperately looking for some hint that there MIGHT be some PAD usefulness. Which leaves us back at the starting blocks with ACS....with a drug that is 5 years old. There's nothing left to say that is meaningful. Clopidogrel is generic, Prasugrel also soon. Tool box empty. Its not looking good for a drug that's 7 bucks a day and struggling to compete with generics that are pennies a day.

Hey hospital reps! Hows it going? Are you sick and tired of talking about ACS and post-MI indications for a drug that is over 5 years old and going nowhere fast? Been there, done that with Effient! Good luck! Clopidogrel still rules! Ugh!

No, really MAPS, HSS are positions created to make the great management tell investors how we are a "Speacialty Company".

OMG, they call on the field to tell them (the high paying losers) what's happening out there.....

If you Kiss A@@ enough you may gate promoted. Look at all the EBD's, CBD's, DSM's.....more losers than substance..

Hold on, I hear we need another conference call.

You all sound like a bunch of negative losers. Reminds me why I haven't looked in on this board in more than a year. Brilinta is up over 40% in the last year and we may have something new in the bag next year. But you don't appreciate anything.

You all sound like a bunch of negative losers. Reminds me why I haven't looked in on this board in more than a year. Brilinta is up over 40% in the last year and we may have something new in the bag next year. But you don't appreciate anything.
Percent increase is another way to distort the truth. If we sold $10 last year and $14 this year, that would be a 40% increase. The reality is that we are light years from the sales originally projected and our expenditure rate is based on making our numbers, not missing them by miles.