• Thurs news: Novo Nordisk’s port strike distribution plan. Arcus/AZ renal cancer trial. Lilly weight loss drugs no longer in shortage. Difficulties of a CVS breakup. Google and Biontech AI lab assistants. See more on our front page

Cardio Care layoffs

Wrong! Look up the defination of a salesmen and you obviously are not one. I am doing well with Niaspan and will continue. I am not contract and don't care about contract. Contract knows that they are temporary. My contract counterpart is a good salesperson and together we are making it work and work well.

oh wonderful watch me as i jam my fingers down my throat

Wrong! Look up the defination of a salesmen and you obviously are not one. I am doing well with Niaspan and will continue. I am not contract and don't care about contract. Contract knows that they are temporary. My contract counterpart is a good salesperson and together we are making it work and work well.

I guess it's too much to ask for integrity in this "profession". Just a few short years ago, all our efforts were to be based on "evidence-based medicine". Now, the evidence is against our product and we've transitioned to encouraging adherence to guidelines that are badly out of date. We've retreated from "Fight Back, Fight Plaque" to Niaspan as the corny "Lipid Treater". We can't obtain actual copies of even those trials that support Niaspan. The patent expiration is approaching, and the push to squeeze the last bit of blood from the turnip shamelessly continues.

Hopefully, this comic opera will come to crashing down to earth very soon.

Hey sales pro, look up the definition of "ex-salesman". You'll need it very soon.

You call what a pharma rep does "sales" ?

We are not hard core sales people, in fact, our jobs are much easier than that. However, We do go in and ask someone to do something that they are not doing or not doing enough of and that takes sales abiliity. It wont matter as this gig in cardio care is over after the last bonus pay out in August. Good Luck to All...

We are not hard core sales people, in fact, our jobs are much easier than that. However, We do go in and ask someone to do something that they are not doing or not doing enough of and that takes sales abiliity. It wont matter as this gig in cardio care is over after the last bonus pay out in August. Good Luck to All...[/QUOenjoy the buffet you schmuck

We are not hard core sales people, in fact, our jobs are much easier than that. However, We do go in and ask someone to do something that they are not doing or not doing enough of and that takes sales abiliity. It wont matter as this gig in cardio care is over after the last bonus pay out in August. Good Luck to All...

You really think they are going to wait for the pay out in August to get rid of people?
LOL.

You are a glorified UPS driver

They are going to get rid of a bunch by looking at iPad tracking info. The days of call fudging are over. Who can handle the pressure of the microscope?

iPad tracking? What a joke. You are expected to enter a call for every person who partakes of food at a lunch. With an office staff of 30+, there goes your afternoon if you want to be in full compliance. MEI paperwork is an exercise in overkill, and it won't be long before we'll need fingerprints and a DNA sample to complete a program. Everybody has to cheat on calls to some extent since access issues and administrative tasks limit how much one can accomplish in a day.

Our numbers look good now because, so far, we've been given soft quotas, but the grace period to make the new company look good will soon come to an end. Anybody who worriescabout call activity is just deluding themselves, at least in CC. The Fat Lady is done singing, and is in the dressing room scarfing chocolates.