Cara

Sheila pour me another tequila,
This management team needs a new manager,
Is Blacksmudge really thrilled with this menagerie of a team, with their phoney accomplishments and resumes.

Sheila, sheila?

so boring, always the same comments. come up with something orginal and funny, you can do it, use your brain!

you dowgs need always your bowl full of poopoo, throw me a bone boss please please boss

so boring, always the same comments. come up with something orginal and funny, you can do it, use your brain!

you dowgs need always your bowl full of poopoo, throw me a bone boss please please boss

ajaja funny

the sheep (that is, the compassionate) will sit on God's right hand (and find salvation), and the goats (the hard-hearted) will sit on the left (and be sent to damnation)

who is the Goat?

I'm shaking with fear from your empty threats. We shall see who exits first my bloated pasty kiss arse.

I would guess your turd head will exit first!
are you going to wipe it with toilet paper before you speak again? Or you just eat your own poo poo. Go back in your corner miserable dawg. I will throw you a bone to make you happy.

I'm shaking with fear from your empty threats. We shall see who exits first my bloated pasty kiss arse.

I am guessing your turtle head will exit first.
Are you going to wipe it before you speak again? Or will you just eat your own poopoo Ninja Turtle?
go back to your corner. I will throw you a used bone to make you happy. Bark bark

Oh , and let’s not forget the boy toy Lord Farquaard from across the pond and his stellar cheer leading skills.
The master of BS presentations that amount to a whole lot of nothing.Those presentations were directly coming from Riboni who absolutely despised anyone in a business development role unless they were a post doc
Oh and you better get a napkin to wipe off those dingleberries

Oh , and let’s not forget the boy toy Lord Farquaard from across the pond and his stellar cheer leading skills.
The master of BS presentations that amount to a whole lot of nothing.Those presentations were directly coming from Riboni who absolutely despised anyone in a business development role unless they were a post doc
Oh and you better get a napkin to wipe off those dingleberries

Twinkle toes and Kara share certain traits. Can anyone guess?