• Tue news: 23andMe CEO no longer open to takeover. mRNA vaccines may boost cancer immunotherapy. BMS beats $6.4B lawsuit. CVS Health layoffs and potential breakup. JNJ abandoning proposed 340b plan. See more on our front page

Cancelling An Interview. Minority Related Question

Oh yes, its always someone else's fault and never theirs. That's their MO. Blame everyone but themselves, then stick their hands out for taxpayer money!

I agree! They sit around in their Trailers all day watching Honey Boo Boo while Billy Bob “dips” and spits his chew using my hard tax dollars!

Original post is making the case that white managers hire based on race, which is an offensive and false claim. Managers are performance driven as their career success depends on hiring the best people that will contribute to achieving the district sales metrics...regardless of color or gender. Business is similar to competitive sports in this regard. Does anyone question why the majority of NBA players are black?

Original post is making the case that white managers hire based on race, which is an offensive and false claim. Managers are performance driven as their career success depends on hiring the best people that will contribute to achieving the district sales metrics...regardless of color or gender. Business is similar to competitive sports in this regard. Does anyone question why the majority of NBA players are black?
No. Because Leftists at their core are miserable, self loathing people who encapsulate "PC" things as a vehicle to drag everyone else down into the pit they live in every day. They are incapable of being happy. Thus, the reason they think they are sole arbiters on everything relating to accountability and personal responsibility (the 2 things they hate the most).

of course no one questions why most of the NBA players are black. Because the answer is simple. After extensive tryouts They are the best players for the job but they happen to be black. ON THE CONTRARY white people have not been proven to be better people for the job in pharma So why would you even begin to make a comparison? That’s ignorant
The industry is majority white due to racism and favoritism. You can say I’m whining or complaining or whatever you want to say. I’ve been in this industry long enough to tell you that it’s a racist industry and many of my white counterparts are awful at this job but it’s often overlooked because they’re white.

You are not in Pfizer sales or have limited experience. Regardless of race, they are accountable for results and the metrics are reviewed regularly. Like NBA players, those that cannot perform tend to have a shorter career...has nothing to do with race. For representatives that have long careers, they are proven performers year after year...not just a one year flash.

You are not in Pfizer sales or have limited experience. Regardless of race, they are accountable for results and the metrics are reviewed regularly. Like NBA players, those that cannot perform tend to have a shorter career...has nothing to do with race. For representatives that have long careers, they are proven performers year after year...not just a one year flash.

People last because they are “Proven Performers Year after Year”? That’s the same as “We Hire The Best”. I wonder what’s the common denominator..Hmmm

only group in the world that abandons their kids with such frequency. just raise your damn kids and 99% of the USAs problems go away. I came her from a third world country and we value family and education and 1 generation later, we have a vacation home. Raise your kids and quit running.

Yes, all reps are reviewed based upon performance. But, the only way that a representative will be fired would be due to breaking corporate rules. They will not be released because of poor sales performance . That would never hold up in court.