• Thurs news: Novartis not joining weight loss race. Pharma marketing and climate change. Roche flu treatment trial. Cercle’s fund raise for women’s health. ICER looks at GSK COPD drugs. See more on our front page

Bye Bye West ACL….

My guess is that the position will be filled by an older black trans woman who identifies as an Asian Muslim. That way novo can check all the boxes and be proud about it.

You’re probably right. Our new expanded health insurance will now even pay for the transition. I bet everyone was so excited to see that added to our coverage plan.

If you recall. The south was basically told that NNI under the direction of a certain RD will 100% replace white reps with WOKE candidates. The conference call leader said that this plan was already in place and active. I have seen This implemented locally.

If you recall. The south was basically told that NNI under the direction of a certain RD will 100% replace white reps with WOKE candidates. The conference call leader said that this plan was already in place and active. I have seen This implemented locally.
You keep using that word. I don't think it means what you think it means.

if you recall that is how Krebs was promoted. Complete and total idiot. No one respected him. Thank goodness we no longer have that POS here at NNI.

Krebs went in house and worked in FFX and on the Marketing team. Try again.

And, plenty of people liked him. Underperformers didn’t…so, I guess we know what you are.

Why do you think companies are doing it? because the money is in diversity. sorry trumper.

All about perception! How long have people complained about our “all white male leadership team”? If you think that hasn’t been brought up you’re clearly not in touch. Now it’s just affecting good people…

Trevor left because he was smart. There is no future at novo. This company is being run into the ground. The USA makes the large majority of profit for these dopey Danes and all they do is provide us with crappy leadership and demand more. If you’re smart you’ll get out ASAP and let novo fill your position with a college grad unless your partner leaves first then you’ll have to deal with your new know nothing partner.