• Thurs news: Sage R&D layoffs. Another Sanofi radiopharma deal. Novartis loses bid to block generic. Kezar lupus trial stopped. Why are so many pharmacies closing. See more on our front page

Bye Bye Jeremy!

aside from those on the bus we are all speculating as to what happened. If we don’t know exactly what happened we can’t possible make an accurate assessment.

anyone who has a firm opinion (good or bad) on how the situation should be handled is speaking from their own bias and world view. If you don’t know what happened your opinion is worthless. If this makes you angry you are part of the problem.

I personally spoke to several people on the bus. It was, by all accounts, one of the ugliest scenes they all had ever seen. Sooo... I'm going with that. I guess our company, which probably interviewed multiple people who were at the scene, decided the same. So, there we have it. We can proud boy this (although it's tough to understand what those freaks type, as they are barely literate and their rants are tough to decipher), or we can go with reality. Actually, the decision has been made. None of this matters. The only remaining question is how far this despicable incident has traveled in the industry. I'm guessing pretty far. Maybe JRSP will be the next bus driver getting screamed at. LOL...

I personally spoke to several people on the bus. It was, by all accounts, one of the ugliest scenes they all had ever seen. Sooo... I'm going with that. I guess our company, which probably interviewed multiple people who were at the scene, decided the same. So, there we have it. We can proud boy this (although it's tough to understand what those freaks type, as they are barely literate and their rants are tough to decipher), or we can go with reality. Actually, the decision has been made. None of this matters. The only remaining question is how far this despicable incident has traveled in the industry. I'm guessing pretty far. Maybe JRSP will be the next bus driver getting screamed at. LOL...

I don't believe your story one bit- personally spoke to several people? The fact that you bring up 'proud boys' shows how deranged and triggered your hateful, leftist mind is.

Question for you all on that bud that night ????? Why didn’t anyone man the heck up and say something at that moment ? Cowardless of you all . You stand by and watch this behavior
There sure is a lot of pearl clutching and crocodile tears here by people who did absolutely nothing when this alleged incident happened, and instead hide behind anonymity on the internet to drag someone through the mud.

Good grief. Should have known this would dissolve into right vs left nonsense. Bottom line is this: an executive at NNI got hammered, verbally assaulted a working man from another company with completely unwarranted and unacceptable comments, and obviously, got fired for said actions. I mean, of course he was going to get fired, you kidding me? Not a whole lot more to say than that.

Question for you all on that bud that night ????? Why didn’t anyone man the heck up and say something at that moment ? Cowardless of you all . You stand by and watch this behavior

Better question: Why it is incumbent on a bunch of employees (probably all of whom were at a lower level than a senior executive) to check the disgusting behavior of said senior executive? Why did this senior executive attack a working man from another company at all? That's the only real question here.

I'm just reading through this all now. I wasn't on that bus and I didn't hear what was directed at the bus driver. However, from what I'm hearing through colleagues, it was pretty bad. Regardless, JRSP got fired for what he did, and companies don't fire people at his level unless there is good reason due to litigation concerns. I just don't understand what the push-back is exactly. I mean, it could be far right bots posting these replies, but if not, what is the question?

Why do his defenders keep saying things like this. This event by all accounts was awful and shocking. What does verbally abusing a bus driver to the point that your company feels it has to fire you immediately have to do with your management style?

It was videoed and sent to HR anonymously … on bus in Orlando

I'm just reading through this all now. I wasn't on that bus and I didn't hear what was directed at the bus driver. However, from what I'm hearing through colleagues, it was pretty bad. Regardless, JRSP got fired for what he did, and companies don't fire people at his level unless there is good reason due to litigation concerns. I just don't understand what the push-back is exactly. I mean, it could be far right bots posting these replies, but if not, what is the question?

“far right bots”? What does that even mean?

And, like you said, you weren’t on that bus and you didn’t hear what was directed at the bus driver, so why not just shut the fuck up and let the people who actually know something have a discussion.

He got another job the same month he left NOVO as a SVP of both marketing and sales at another company. How do you know he was fired?
My thoughts exactly, and I wish him well. Was always a solid guy and leader over the years. Our team was around him for a lot of the POA, same hotel, buses, etc., and this is the first I heard of anything strange happening.

can’t be too smart if he’s getting hammered at a POA and getting out of hand. His actions seemed to support what everyone has said about him. You don’t act that way unless you believe you are above consequences.
Jeremy was absolutely essential in changing the way Novo communicated to patients. He changed the game and was an architect of this “golden age” Novo now enjoys. Don’t minimize his contributions. I was one that fought him but, boy, was I wrong.