Bye bye Sumitomo

So you are saying there is more coming? Maybe once they realize they are short that 50 million they want us to find.

I don’t think so. If companies have multiple rounds, they need to report each round. Failing to report publicly opens the company up to large fines should the states review their recent unemployment fillings and check which companies filed or didn’t file a WARN report. Some large companies don’t report and they absorb the fines as a cost of keeping things out of the news specific to how many were cut in a state or specific office. Or sometimes companies don’t know about this and don’t do it and get fined.

Sunovion HR filed those reports in Nov 2022 and May 2023… but that HR team is mostly gone. Does the current group understand what WARN is? Do they care?

I don’t want to be regularly lectured to and questioned heavily if I carefully reviewed a small dollar line item on a budget, yet some person in HR won’t put in 20 mins of effort to fill out a form and it puts us at risk for large fines.

Jobs here have turned into bridge jobs now. You’re fine if you stay 6-12 months to receive a fat severance payout and roll into a new job but it’s foolish to think this place is anything more at this point.

Yes that’s what I’m talking about. Open wide and polish it up. Good little bitch boy. Keep coming back for more honey dos.
During breakfast with your mom and wife, the pharmacy called and your ED script is ready to pick up. The pharmacist did warn that you can’t use latuda, genital wart cream the ED medication all at the same time.

Good little,soldier boy reporting back for his honey do duties on command.. Next task for you is dinner. Make sure you toss my salad and for dessert play the rusty trombone for me. Excellent lil bitch boy.

Can’t imagine what you mean with such inspiring vision and catch phrases like “too blessed to be stressed” and “Head,Heart,Hustle” the Salesforce is sure to catapult to success. How can we NOT be motivated with such innovative leadership.

Can’t imagine what you mean with such inspiring vision and catch phrases like “too blessed to be stressed” and “Head,Heart,Hustle” the Salesforce is sure to catapult to success. How can we NOT be motivated with such innovative leadership.
Leadership here could no inspire a pack of stray hungry dogs to eat a damn thing.

Sad this was once a pretty solid pharma co that’s fallen hard over the past 1-2 years. Looks like it’s now fallen to the trolls on here to feast on in its final stages before extinction.

According to leadership it is because sales force is not meeting the metrics! You need depth and breadth, deciles 7-10 only! Duh? And make sure to have 10 calls a day , 8 of them samples. That’s the only way to succeed. Do not worry about having an actual sales call and conversation with HCPs, meet the metrics, open that IVA!

Please everyone, don’t read the news. Just keep selling Gemtesa. Nothing to see in the news, glad we trained more people to sell Gemtesa so late in the game. Great planning