• Thurs news: Sage R&D layoffs. Another Sanofi radiopharma deal. Novartis loses bid to block generic. Kezar lupus trial stopped. Why are so many pharmacies closing. See more on our front page

Bye Bye Jeremy!

Maybe he supported his people in marketing. Didn’t see that too much in his 4 months in sales. Alcohol is a truth serum and reveals who you really are. Also don’t think he was quite as smart as he projected himself to be.
He sure as heck supported his people especially his RBDs . Not sure what role you are in . He really is smart .

He sure as heck supported his people especially his RBDs . Not sure what role you are in . He really is smart .

it’s pretty clear that these “he’s so smart and a great guy” comments are coming from Jeremy himself. The only other person who gets comments like that had 12 apostles following around.

Jeremy is a good dude. The people posting toxic crap about him here need to take a long hard look in the mirror because you’d be lucky to be half as respected as Jeremy is by his coworkers.

from what I hear he’s got all the time in the world now to be posting here. If you don’t have his cell number, just post a message to him here and he will get back to you in a jiffy!
You’re an asshole ! Making fun of someone else’s bad situation says a lot about you !! Carry on with your pettiness !

Jeremy is a good dude. The people posting toxic crap about him here need to take a long hard look in the mirror because you’d be lucky to be half as respected as Jeremy is by his coworkers.
Seriously ! If you have worked with or for Jeremy you know what a high caliber individual he is. People like to talk crap they wish they were even a quarter as smart as he is !

You’re an asshole ! Making fun of someone else’s bad situation says a lot about you !! Carry on with your pettiness !

Well, that certainly depends, no? I mean, a downsizing is a “bad situation.” Cursing out a bus driver who probably makes 15% of your salary is a petty, cruel and ultimately “ugly situation.” And truthfully, alcohol or not, the kind of person who would demean someone like that needs to take a good hard look at their values and moral compass.

Definitely not Jeremy in fact when he got Negelle’s role I decided I didn’t like him but I made a point to introduce myself and talk with him. He’s not bad at all, he may be a bit Curt but with a whoke world that does not work. Alcohol is not truth serum, I don’t agree with what he said to the bus driver, I was on the bus. Bus got silent and it was awkward but that’s not a reason to fire someone in his position. It’s grounds for a demotion.

Definitely not Jeremy in fact when he got Negelle’s role I decided I didn’t like him but I made a point to introduce myself and talk with him. He’s not bad at all, he may be a bit Curt but with a whoke world that does not work. Alcohol is not truth serum, I don’t agree with what he said to the bus driver, I was on the bus. Bus got silent and it was awkward but that’s not a reason to fire someone in his position. It’s grounds for a demotion.

That’s absolutely a reason to fire someone - especially someone in his role. You want a nasty bully as a leader in your organization? That’s just bad business.

This WOKE world is out of hand.

Well, that certainly depends, no? I mean, a downsizing is a “bad situation.” Cursing out a bus driver who probably makes 15% of your salary is a petty, cruel and ultimately “ugly situation.” And truthfully, alcohol or not, the kind of person who would demean someone like that needs to take a good hard look at their values and moral compass.

Agreed 1000% what he did was deplorable and the dismissal was justified. Has anyone taken a minute to think that perhaps that very public event was the latest in a series of less public occurrences? Anyone who has the capacity to do something like that in public has absolutely felt privileged to do similar things in private. The fact that the action towards him was so definitive makes me believe this was just the latest flashpoint and last straw. At its core, a good person would never do anything like that so save me your “he’s a great guy” BS.

Agreed 1000% what he did was deplorable and the dismissal was justified. Has anyone taken a minute to think that perhaps that very public event was the latest in a series of less public occurrences? Anyone who has the capacity to do something like that in public has absolutely felt privileged to do similar things in private. The fact that the action towards him was so definitive makes me believe this was just the latest flashpoint and last straw. At its core, a good person would never do anything like that so save me your “he’s a great guy” BS.

so what exactly did he do? Specifically. All of these assumptions and innuendos that he disrespected a bus driver, under the protection of anonymity are bs. If you know, then share, otherwise stop talking s*** about someone you clearly dont know.