• IMPORTANT: We will be performing server maintenance Saturday morning June 22 at approximately 10:00 AM EDT. We don't expect more than an hour or so of downtime. We apologize for the inconvenience.

BridgeBio

This type of cardiomyopathy apparently isn't as rare as it's made out to be. I don't think it's fair to assume it's in the same category of rare disease drugs that come to mind just yet.
But the science behind it is amazing!!! Do you know anything about it? Because I do, and it’s simply amazing. I am interviewing, and I am an incredible candidate for this job.

But the science behind it is amazing!!! Do you know anything about it? Because I do, and it’s simply amazing. I am interviewing, and I am an incredible candidate for this job.
The science behind the silencers is amazing. This is a small molecule that keep a protein together. It's not very different from a PPI or an ACE in terms of science. It had better be cheaper than tafamadis because the data is weak. But simple minds are easily amused I suppose.