Boosters

anonymous

Thoughts?

are you getting the booster?

have your kids (12+) gotten the vaccine and if so are they going to get the booster if approved for that age group?

I'm all about getting the vaccine however I just doubt people will get boosters every 6-8 months.

<

I got the booster. No issue with doing it.

I don’t have a kid but probably would wait until the virus gets a significant mutation not covered by current vaccines before re-vaccinating a younger person.

I'm leaning toward not getting boosters for kids, but I'm nervous about how many boosters us adults have to get. mRNA has been around a while but this frequency of booster for it hasn't, so there's no way to know if it's safe with the amount of boosters it seems like we all will have to get.

I watch Fox and was told this would all vanish like a fart in the wind the day after the election so I doubt I will get the shots of the boosters, but I am waiting to see what Tucker and Sean say. I do my own research. Liberty!

any truth to FDA, and I assume Pfizer, saying they need until 2076 to compile safety data ?

Yes. There are 329,000 pages of records/documents on the vaccine. Pfizer was asked to release them under a freedom of information act inquiry. Pfizer said that's too many, we want to release 500 pages per month. So in 55 years they will be done.

Yes. There are 329,000 pages of records/documents on the vaccine. Pfizer was asked to release them under a freedom of information act inquiry. Pfizer said that's too many, we want to release 500 pages per month. So in 55 years they will be done.

Right, son all the guilty parties will be dead and escape their jail terms.

It would be hard to believe that 329,000 pages are not kept electronically. How hard could it be to send over electronically held files?

Don't you think that if people were being harmed by the vaccines, that superb journalist like Hannity, Carlson, Jones, Shapiro et all would be able to sniff it out? At least 1 or 2 cases?

Where are these people who have been harmed by the vaccines?

Has anyone ever meet one?

Has anyone ever more than heard of one?

Don't you think that if people were being harmed by the vaccines, that superb journalist like Hannity, Carlson, Jones, Shapiro et all would be able to sniff it out? At least 1 or 2 cases?

Where are these people who have been harmed by the vaccines?

Has anyone ever meet one?

Has anyone ever more than heard of one?

The stupid is strong in this one...the PP was correct, the safety data is all electronic, easily released...if it so safe, release it and and the discussion. Oh, and ned the govt protection from damages lawsuits, its completely safe so no reason for this protection from liability. What do you think Forrest, sound fair?

When pharma companies advertise their med via a TV or radio commercial they are required to state all of the potential side-effects. Is that correct? I never hear any of the possible side-effects stated by those promoting the vaccines. Why?

The stupid is strong in this one...the PP was correct, the safety data is all electronic, easily released...if it so safe, release it and and the discussion. Oh, and ned the govt protection from damages lawsuits, its completely safe so no reason for this protection from liability. What do you think Forrest, sound fair?

Then why have you never met anyone harmed by the vaccine Fox Watcher? Not just this vaccine but any vaccine ever? The rates are so low, there's virtually no chance it you ever will.

Instead of avoiding the discussion, please sound off on why no one at any conservative media outlet has come up with a single documented case of someone harmed by this vaccine.

I'm wait while you research through InfoWars and StormFront looking

Just name a single case...