• Fri news: New Novo obesity prospect linked to psychiatric side effects. Summit beats Keytruda in NSCLC. DermaSensor skin cancer detection device. Astellas digital health product. Sanofi MS data. See more on our front page

Bonus

Pay your bonus you Teva filth and scum
0683723e-c072-4d6b-9de5-9f773a4344ae_text.gif

LOL!! A bonus payout without a Scorecard?! This is even more idiotic than originally thought. Lack of organizational accountability and transparent leadership is getting worse by the weeks. Mass exodus will come after the March company bonus is paid out or should we say IF it’s paid at all for 2023. Wouldn’t be surprised. LOL!!

My manager told me that all Q-3 bonus payments processed yesterday and will show up in your personal accounts over the weekend or by Monday depending on who you bank with. Thanks, but some of us are still goal oriented which is why we chose sales as a career. When will we know the measurement for this $$ amount we just got paid on? This is a first for me since being in pharma and how will I even know if my attainment is even accurate when we are missing a whole quarter of data and rankings. Don't get me wrong, I really do appreciate the bonus, but all this has really been very unusual.

LOL!! A bonus payout without a Scorecard?! This is even more idiotic than originally thought. Lack of organizational accountability and transparent leadership is getting worse by the weeks. Mass exodus will come after the March company bonus is paid out or should we say IF it’s paid at all for 2023. Wouldn’t be surprised. LOL!!
Company is broke and can’t pay staff let alone their suppliers. Yet they will pay for their own in Israel , sick and pathetic company

My manager told me that all Q-3 bonus payments processed yesterday and will show up in your personal accounts over the weekend or by Monday depending on who you bank with. Thanks, but some of us are still goal oriented which is why we chose sales as a career. When will we know the measurement for this $$ amount we just got paid on? This is a first for me since being in pharma and how will I even know if my attainment is even accurate when we are missing a whole quarter of data and rankings. Don't get me wrong, I really do appreciate the bonus, but all this has really been very unusual.
Worst pharma company ever . It’s broke, what a pathetic and sick company

Not true! Since they have not even had the decency to send out the scorecards as promised by the 7th of December. Without any communication as to why they did not comply with the e-mail sent promising that. Terrible treatment of reps. Management should be ashamed of their lack of leadership capabilities. It’s an embarrassment. Definitely not qualified to lead.

Not true! Since they have not even had the decency to send out the scorecards as promised by the 7th of December. Without any communication as to why they did not comply with the e-mail sent promising that. Terrible treatment of reps. Management should be ashamed of their lack of leadership capabilities. It’s an embarrassment. Definitely not qualified to lead.

Why in the hell don’t you leave you ungrateful little shit? You work a couple of hours a day and make 6 figures so quit your bitching!

I don’t mind Teva stealing part of my bonus as long as upper management can get a decent payout. Without them we are nothing. In fact, I think I will write Teva a personal check to help out even more!. TEVA LONG, TEVA STRONG!

I don’t mind Teva stealing part of my bonus as long as upper management can get a decent payout. Without them we are nothing. In fact, I think I will write Teva a personal check to help out even more!. TEVA LONG, TEVA STRONG!

Now that’s the attitude I love to see! Talk about a real go-getter! Oh boy would I love to have you on my team you rascal! I bet you work from 8 to 5 every single day of the week! I just wish I could meet you some day and shake your loyal hand! YOU appreciate what a great company Teva is! YOU appreciate the fact that our wonderful leaders always put us first ahead of their needs! Keep setting the bar high for the rest of the slackers in your region and you just may be CEO some day!

Now that’s the attitude I love to see! Talk about a real go-getter! Oh boy would I love to have you on my team you rascal! I bet you work from 8 to 5 every single day of the week! I just wish I could meet you some day and shake your loyal hand! YOU appreciate what a great company Teva is! YOU appreciate the fact that our wonderful leaders always put us first ahead of their needs! Keep setting the bar high for the rest of the slackers in your region and you just may be CEO some day!

The person who wrote this was being sarcastic lol