• Tue news: Regeneron fails to block Eylea biosimilar. Inside the GLP-1 price war. Novartis inks $1B biobucks deal. UCB/Biogen lupus drug. Lilly Alzheimer’s drug approved in Japan. See more on our front page

Bloodbath in Puerto Rico

Many people in their confusion have asked me who was the JLo impersonator with the tight skirt and the mustache. Perhaps you guys remember her better as "The Tuna Taco".

"Stink Sandal" award... there must be something lost in translation. Perhaps if it were translated from Puerto Rican to Mexican, then to English it would be more clear as to what this refers to.

And #41, you are absolutely right. The only thing more disconcerting than the mustache was the blush producing bulge in that tight skirt! I thought there might be an armadillo under there. And would you believe it, she also won the "Antonio Gonzalez Hard Charger Award" which in Puerto Rico is a national award qualifiying her for Presidents Club.

it is sad to read so many hurtful comments to our colleagues in PR. Cowardly remarks hidden behind an anonymous post. Very sad, and shameful. Imagine how our customers, patients, and wall street would feel about Novartis if they read these posts. Go ahead and blast me, but shame on those who made these hurtful comments and jokes! What comes around, goes around.

Are you kidding me, he nominated me for the "Stink Sandal award" and I won't stand for it. I also was accused of being from big city and only seeing lakes and corn fields. Thems fighting words where I come from! I just want to know how big an ole boy he is...

Are you kidding me, he nominated me for the "Stink Sandal award" and I won't stand for it. I also was accused of being from big city and only seeing lakes and corn fields. Thems fighting words where I come from! I just want to know how big an ole boy he is...

You're an insensitive idiot! Maybe this Thanksgiving, you will rethink your snide, hurtful comments. Have a nice day at work tomorrow.

Ouch, insensitive, I think not! I really did blush when my eyes slowly drifted from her mustache to her... well, what was going on in that skirt. And let me tell you, it was like two raccoons fighting under there when she walked off the stage at the Puerto Rican awards meeting.

Don't worried that you will remember your racist jokes when you get fire and insted hire a mexican that is more inteligent that you! I heard all you racist jokes and name you call the minority people in the USA, and you know what.? It only shows your inferiority complex. And if you at least know to read you should know who started this verbal attack. You dont represent the may friends I have in Novartis at USA.

I am really mad now. First it was this "Stink Sandal" business and now I am being called a racist? Are you kidding me? Just let me find a banana boat heading that way and somebody is gonna get a pop knot on their head! Where is Puerto Rico anyway?

I am really mad now. First it was this "Stink Sandal" business and now I am being called a racist? Are you kidding me? Just let me find a banana boat heading that way and somebody is gonna get a pop knot on their head! Where is Puerto Rico anyway?

Ask your sandals because I am sure they have more brain that you!

I am so sorry to hear we have these ignorant people still around. I am in the Miami region and pray for all of the reps in Puerto Rico. Not only were they good reps but good people. May God Bless you and Good Luck!