• Tue news: Regeneron fails to block Eylea biosimilar. Inside the GLP-1 price war. Novartis inks $1B biobucks deal. UCB/Biogen lupus drug. Lilly Alzheimer’s drug approved in Japan. See more on our front page

Biogen Layoff Tracker

Never. Getting. Prescribed.

If you’re going to troll, at least stop trolling with shit that everyone agrees with.

This garbage med was approved.
This garbage med was launched.
This garbage med is never getting sold.
This garbage med is never getting prescribed.

Those are all statements of fact that everyone is unanimously in agreement with.

You’re literally the guy at the party who pissed his own pants and is standing in the puddle laughing at everyone else.

If you’re going to troll, at least stop trolling with shit that everyone agrees with.

Those are all statements of fact that everyone is unanimously in agreement with.

You’re literally the guy at the party who pissed his own pants and is standing in the puddle laughing at everyone else.

Try to feel sorry for him. He’s clearly got some serious mental issues. I really can’t imagine how awful my life would have to be to keep getting on here and writing the same nonsense. If this is all he has, then let him have it.

Try to feel sorry for him. He’s clearly got some serious mental issues. I really can’t imagine how awful my life would have to be to keep getting on here and writing the same nonsense. If this is all he has, then let him have it.

True. We should be more empathetic towards our little mentally-deranged, pathological friend here.

Post on, Panty Boy!

Say it with me now... Never Getting Approved!

Interesting to see what people that were laid off put on LinkedIn and their resumes. Their last day at work was Friday, March 18th. They can't continue to display they are an active employee.

I'm just glad it's finally over.

At least my idiot RSD got shitcanned, too.

For those of you lucky enough to stay here on the sinking Titanic that is Biogen, I wish you all the best as you bravely take this dog shit Alzheimer's medication into doctor's offices over the next few months. The smart reps will take the severance and move on to something else because if you think this job sucks now, just wait until after the dust settles.
I couldn’t ha
Seriously, fuck off!!!! Just stop it for one fucking day!!! People with families have lost their jobs you fucking asshole.
He’s right though, and I got laid off at the end too. The drug should never been approved with the data we had.