Base salary

<

Oh the humanity! Imagine being subject to work for only around 120-140K total package...Its really sad. How are we supposed to survive on these wages and all for 11 hours a week of actual work. A tragedy unfolding at Amgen!

Oh the humanity! Imagine being subject to work for only around 120-140K total package...Its really sad. How are we supposed to survive on these wages and all for 11 hours a week of actual work. A tragedy unfolding at Amgen!

Ok boomer! It’s knuckleheads like you that give us headaches. Unless you live in a crappy state like Oklahoma or Montana this range is barely enough! A good income range is 750k plus then you are talking. 150k in California or NY. Heck even 200k is barely middle class! Now go hide under a rock and get your refill for your hemorrhoids

Ok boomer! It’s knuckleheads like you that give us headaches. Unless you live in a crappy state like Oklahoma or Montana this range is barely enough! A good income range is 750k plus then you are talking. 150k in California or NY. Heck even 200k is barely middle class! Now go hide under a rock and get your refill for your hemorrhoids
I don’t live in Oklahoma or Montana, but you couldn’t pay me enough to live in shitholes like New York and especially California. Even for 750k a year, no thanks jumping over shit, piss, and drug needles while walking down the street.

I don’t live in Oklahoma or Montana, but you couldn’t pay me enough to live in shitholes like New York and especially California. Even for 750k a year, no thanks jumping over shit, piss, and drug needles while walking down the street.

if someone paid you 750k per year you’d live in Oakland or Watts happily you dumb ass!!! Stop talking shut. You are a simpleton and those hemorrhoids messing with your already feeble intellect

Hahah -- you wouldn't have to live in the worst parts of either of those states. You'd live in the location you chose. Both NY and CA have very nice areas to live in, which you could easily afford even you you made 150k -- I left some money in there for your daily latte in case you're a spoiled millennial